Added Chaos Damage

Does the % quality apply to the Poison Cloud DoT? If not then it should!
"
AtlasTelamon wrote:
was already answered in poison arrow skill thread, no.
"
soul4hdwn wrote:
"
AtlasTelamon wrote:

Balls!
"
AtlasTelamon wrote:
"
soul4hdwn wrote:
"
AtlasTelamon wrote:

Balls!

Degeneration is not damage.
I found Added Chaos damage to be sort of bland, well not bland but more like - not chaotic (?). Wonder what it might be like if critting with it would inflict a random curse (or status ailment) on the target. Quality also giving a small chance to inflict a random curse or status ailment. Balance it by reducing the curse duration for as much as need be, just wish there was a little more 'flavour' to it.
IGN: KaylaMensha/Kaliela
That does sound like a fun effect, random or a level 1 Vulnerability? 5% chance on hit, with quality this could be increased to 10%? This gem is fairly boring as is.
"
If I got added ltng / cold / chaos / fire ... and I link them to say ice spear. Thats projectile, cold, elemental, spell. And my build happens to be low life, rf, pa.

I know they use the spell's damage effectiveness .... But what increases do they get? From the following (say I have added chaos and added lightning):-

spell dmg
cold dmg
ele dmg
iron will + str increase
projectile dmg
crit dmg (do they crit too?)
PA
RF

this
[quote="DirkAustin"]They can always make a loser league where Monsters do no damage and you one shot everything. Goodness, people, just don't play in the hard parts of the game if you cant handle them.[/quote]

Added Chaos on Ice Spear benefits from:
-Spell Damage
-Projectile Damage

RF, Increased Spell Damage, PA and Iron Will are all the same modifier, but RF and PA are multiplicative.

Crit Damage is just another Damage increase, but for Crits specifically. Chaos Damage is Damage.
Last edited by Vipermagi on Jul 1, 2013, 1:00:27 PM
"
Vipermagi wrote:
Added Chaos on Ice Spear benefits from:
-Spell Damage
-Projectile Damage

RF, Increased Spell Damage, PA and Iron Will are all the same modifier, but RF and PA are multiplicative.

Crit Damage is just another Damage increase, but for Crits specifically. Chaos Damage is Damage.

So everything except ele and cold / fire / lightning / physical, that is sick O_O

added chaos gem max dmg 120ish x 2.2 x 1.3 (RF + IF and PA) x 6 crit modifier x 5 (400% from spell projectile and iron will increases) = you can hit for a max of 10296 = 10k ish chaos dmg O_O vs ES rares or gravicius map boss with a separate ice spear with added chaos and extra crit / iron will in it ... cool!
[quote="DirkAustin"]They can always make a loser league where Monsters do no damage and you one shot everything. Goodness, people, just don't play in the hard parts of the game if you cant handle them.[/quote]

Last edited by JahIthBerTirUmMalLumKoKoMal on Jul 1, 2013, 5:26:24 PM
If I link ACD to Infernal Blow/Melee Splash does it only add the damage to the initial hits or does it spread across the AOE explosion?

The wiki description of the skill is sort of confusing.

Thanks for the help.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info