Vulnerability

Does the damage increase work with the damage recieved from creature under the effect of Punishment?
"
TheJedipimp wrote:
Does the damage increase work with the damage recieved from creature under the effect of Punishment?
Punishment isn't in the game anymore so this question is kind of OBE.

Having said that, if you could double curse mobs, yes, the damage from Punishment would be scaled by the amount that Vulnerability lists.
TehHammer is not a crime!
One important part of vvulnerability is that decreases chance to block(it is with both shield and dual wield's 15% block chance by default).
It is bad when those shield crab's bite you and cast vulnearbity on you but unfortunately I haven't seen enemies
which have block ability.Yes their grafic model is with a shield but they don't block you atacks.
Please developers introduce a block mod on mobs.
INT requirement is definately wrong on this one imo. DEX or STR would be more fitting, given it's physical nature.

What's the INT requirement at 20?

- Doubt my Poison Arrow Duelist will be able to use this, given there's no INT in the build, shame as this is undoubtedly superior to Projectile Weakness.
well the degen part of it doesn't increase, so a ranger could simply stay with a lv 1 version and add AoE boost to it...
It's a physical gem, INT req. makes no sense to me.
Last edited by l0rdzedd on Aug 10, 2012, 4:44:33 PM
Someone mentioned it earlier but the wording "Cursed enemies have an additional 10% chance to get stunned" on this gem seems to be inconsistent with the rest of the game. Should it not say: Cursed enemies have 10% reduced stun threshold?
"
Kinne wrote:
Someone mentioned it earlier but the wording "Cursed enemies have an additional 10% chance to get stunned" on this gem seems to be inconsistent with the rest of the game. Should it not say: Cursed enemies have 10% reduced stun threshold?
Those are not the same thing.
Reducing their stun threshold changes how much damage would be needed to cause a stun regularly.
Chance to be stunned gives every hit on them a chance to cause a stun regardless of damage.
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
Kinne wrote:
Those are not the same thing.
Reducing their stun threshold changes how much damage would be needed to cause a stun regularly.
Chance to be stunned gives every hit on them a chance to cause a stun regardless of damage.

Cool, I didn't even know there was a mechanic for a straight chance to stun regardless of monster HP. Thanks for clarifying.
2 questions:

I've heard that the "enemies take more physical damage" actually additively reduces their "physical damage reduction" stat (like from armor & endurance charges), is that right?

Also, does the "additional 10% chance to stun" mean that if a hit would have 70% chance to stun (based on damage dealt as percentage of max life and your threshold reduction) would it increase the chance to 80%? Or is it a completely separate roll? (making it only 73% chance)
IGN: Jerk, Princess

http://orbswap.info - the easy way to trade currency

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info