Projectile Weakness

"
klinolol wrote:
Right now Projectile Weakness doesn't seem to affect the Damage over Time portion of Essence Drain. Essence Drain's DoT damage scales with "increased projectile damage" but "enemies take increased damage from projectiles" seems to only apply to the initial hit of the Essence Drain projectile and any poison damage resulting from that hit.

I tested different curse setups on merciless Voll. This is the result of a single cast of an unsupported lvl 21 Essence Drain with The Consuming Dark equipped:

Is this behavior intended?

This was once explained by GiGiGi on reddit, that Projectile weakness is not supposed to double dip. It was explained on Burn effect from Fireball.
only the dmg of initial hit is increased by proj Weakness. The burn portion is not scaled further by the curse. Only initial hit is affected.

So the projectile weakness does not affect secondary skill effects.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
Hello,

I made a knock back centered build in delirium. I made a long post on the knockback support gem thread explaining my experience with this mechanic. Go here if you want the though train behind my proposal:

The knock back chance should decrease with distance. Point Blank style.
Last edited by Visca on Mar 31, 2020, 9:55:42 PM
The thread need rename or open a new thread and lock this one....
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info