Phase Run

I also feel it would be better if we could activate it while running.
le frenchie
I don't know if it's just me, but it appears Phase Run has had an undocumented fix. It works a lot better now, feels like it casts twice (1 free) just to "make sure". Still misses the input on occasion, but nothing like before!

I still don't like that it interrupts your running when you refresh it, which kind of defeats the purpose of using it to speed around (you lose half a second, which compared to 20% increased speed over 7 seconds... not sure you gain anything.)
Character archive: view-thread/963707
HC: 96 RIP
SC: 95 97 96 100 95 96 97 98
Settlers: 88(retired) 95 92(BPL) 96(Settlers GSF)
Last edited by unsane on Dec 28, 2011, 8:19:16 AM
been testing this skill out with my first ever witch, i really like it.

teh interruption doesnt really bother me but ofc i wish it could be cast while on the move.

i use it primarily to round up mobs in farming situations, for kiting or to get out of trouble. it works well with shield charge too, the melee bonus + max distance charge provides a pretty potent 1st hit. since shield charge is how my witch deals with ele refelction again the dmg boost to it from phase run is helpful
~SotW HC Guild~

I think most people are thinking defense instead of offense when they are using phase run. In my mind, the damage boost is unneccessary but I do like that attacking ends the skill. Maybe remove the damage boost and include some sort of defensive boost while running?

Also, I don't think it would be game breaking to significantly increase the duration of this skill.
"
capnbuh wrote:
Maybe remove the damage boost and include some sort of defensive boost while running?

It already has a defensive boost, "increased monster response time".
"
unsane wrote:
I don't know if it's just me, but it appears Phase Run has had an undocumented fix. It works a lot better now, feels like it casts twice (1 free) just to "make sure". Still misses the input on occasion, but nothing like before!

Ehhh i take it back, seems as flakey as ever after all. So random.
Last edited by unsane on Jan 4, 2012, 1:30:28 PM
The more I play, the more I think this skill needs a serious buff. At least 3 times the duration imo maybe a shorter casting speed.
I believe the movement speed should scale a little more than it currently do.
Been saying it since the beginning. The fact that you can't run and cast it really sucks. Why not make it so you automatically stop when you cast it?
"
Scully wrote:
Been saying it since the beginning. The fact that you can't run and cast it really sucks. Why not make it so you automatically stop when you cast it?

You can run and cast it. Making you full stop when you cast it would make it even worse. You already kind of do, but just for a split second.
Last edited by unsane on Feb 1, 2012, 3:54:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info