Freezing Pulse

I seriously doubt he thinks FP needs a buff. "Balance" does not immediately imply "buff", you know.
FP is so OP
S L O W E R
i hope this got owned by patch 11
so whats the consensus on the added lightning damage and static blows for shock stacks?

Does it work on bosses in maps or only white/blue mobs?

And is it worth it over say crit multi
FP Should be slightly buffed. It's not OP, and it wasn't before (maybe at the begining). Builds like shavronne's low life are OP.
"
DutchRudder wrote:
so whats the consensus on the added lightning damage and static blows for shock stacks?

Does it work on bosses in maps or only white/blue mobs?

And is it worth it over say crit multi

Added Lightning damage on it's own isnt powerful enough to provide stable shock for rares and bosses. You should a skill with innate lightning damage to make shock reliable, or use Voltaxis.
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
Anyone else having problems with FP critting? I have over 50% chance to crit with power charges but after the recent patch I'm having problems critting. My gear has not changed and the tool tip crit chance has not changed either. Its critting less than 50% of the time and I estimate its at about 25%.
If I am limited by a 4 link for freeze pulse crit build, what gems should I use? Currently I am using fp, gmp, life leech, and crit chance. I am debating on switching crit chance for faster casting and dropping the static blows nodes for faster casting noded. Thoughts?
GGG listens to its fans!!! Thank you!
"
If I am limited by a 4 link for freeze pulse crit build, what gems should I use? Currently I am using fp, gmp, life leech, and crit chance. I am debating on switching crit chance for faster casting and dropping the static blows nodes for faster casting noded. Thoughts?

drop crit chance for either faster casting or power charge on crit. if you have a lot of crit multi go with power charge on crit if not go with faster casting.
Hello,
i just went through pyramid in actII, this was my primary spell, and i had really big problem using it there. If it hits anything but creature, the spell disappear. So if im standing next to wall and cast it, it just doesnt work.
It would be great, if it would work as ice nova, which damages through obstacles, but not through walls.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info