Fireball

Cast time should be reduced to to match spark and fp. Fireball already has a higher mana cost.
IGN: lVlage (96 Witch)
"
soul4hdwn wrote:
wat... (@ both)

Fireball is a very strong skill, due to the burning. Increased Burning Damage acts as another damage multiplier, and in addition resistance is applied to the burn itself. So, if the target has negative resistance, that's another multiplier added. Lots of multipliers, to this thing.

It's obviously a thing of beauty with critical multiplier. Sluggish cast speed, AoE for Concentrated Effect, massive damage; it's everything you want a fire spell to be. Everything Burning Arrow, Flame Totem, and Firestorm aren't.
"
"
soul4hdwn wrote:
wat... (@ both)

Fireball is a very strong skill, due to the burning. Increased Burning Damage acts as another damage multiplier, and in addition resistance is applied to the burn itself. So, if the target has negative resistance, that's another multiplier added. Lots of multipliers, to this thing.

It's obviously a thing of beauty with critical multiplier. Sluggish cast speed, AoE for Concentrated Effect, massive damage; it's everything you want a fire spell to be. Everything Burning Arrow, Flame Totem, and Firestorm aren't.
i know mechanics and the nicely multiplying damage, but killing vaal in one over time hit does not sound normal. also the "wat" was also directed at someone who wanted a buff. so i really had to facepalm when i see two hyper contrasting comments next to each other.
If you link fireball to chain and conc effect, do all targets get increased damage from conc effect or only the last one hit?
"
vajura wrote:
If you link fireball to chain and conc effect, do all targets get increased damage from conc effect or only the last one hit?
last, so i suggest using lmp instead.
fork would almost be an alternative but the first hit doesn't explode but the extra two balls do.

edit, i suggest using both lmg and fork vs just gmp for both cost and damage.
Last edited by soul4hdwn on Oct 17, 2013, 4:22:41 PM
Is there a picture showing how big fireball AoE actualy is?
Fireball needs to have higher projectile speed.

Against a target whose movement vector is at a 90° angle from the Fireball's movement vector, Fireball starts missing even at short distances and completely ordinary conditions. It's very irritating.
Last edited by Botter on Nov 6, 2013, 12:04:25 PM
i don't understand fireball, I take Blast radius (passive nod 8% radius 12% dmg area) and the tooltip dps on fireball don't change, area damage don't work with fireball? just the radius? or nothing
thx for your time
The tooltip shows Hit Damage, which you get when a Fireball Pierces, Forks or Chains. Fireball deals Area Damage when it explodes, and it will benefit from Area Damage passives.
Sorry if it's been asked before in the previous 19 pages, but if I LMP/GMP fireball, shoot it at close range, and all 3/5 fireballs explode, does the AOE damage stack?

So if 1 mob is caught within the area of 3 explosions that do 100 dmg each, does the mob take 300 dmg?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info