Explosive Arrow

I really don't see why the charges don't blow up at 5 automatically... this seems like a glitch to me, and makes the skill considerably worse. If nothing else, let additional charges not reset the duration... why penalize use for shooting a mob even more?

Also, these bombs don't blow up on death; my mobs constantly are on the ground dead with 4-5 charges still sparking off of them.

Overall it's an interesting skill but rather underwhelming because of the above mentioned facts. I don't know if I'll proceed with mine any further.
ign: Axxiom
Again, EA always explodes, but the graphics are buggy as hell so you'll often see arrows sticking out of corpses and stuff that looked like they didn't explode.
explosive arrow has a tendency to forget to visually remove the projectiles embedded in the target that already exploded
"Purity Ain't Free. The labyrinth of ascendency gotta be litterd with the blood of the faithful. Chitus HUSSEIN perandus is not my emperor. He is blasphemous gommunist and probably karui as well :DD. PURITY and FAITH not malachai and thaumaturgy ok. praise God" - High templar voll, circa 1333
Recommendations for best links to use with EA?

4L / 5L / 6L

Trying a templar bow build with it and so far it's very powerful. Tired of the same old cookie cutter BS known as LA :-P ..

Thanks for your thoughts!
does burning from EA affect our IIR IIQ?
IGN: flaxburn
"
crunchz87 wrote:

Yes and no, like all burning, it's not affected by the IIR and IIQ supports on EA because the burning isn't considered as the same source as the EA dmg and for those supports to work you need to kill the mob with the skill they're linked to. However for your items IIR and IIQ, all damage coming from you, including degens like burning, will work fine. So if you have Andvarius ring that works, if you have the support increased rarity gem linked to EA, this won't work(on the burning, works fine if you blow up the mobs).
"
PyrosEien wrote:
"
crunchz87 wrote:

Yes and no, like all burning, it's not affected by the IIR and IIQ supports on EA because the burning isn't considered as the same source as the EA dmg and for those supports to work you need to kill the mob with the skill they're linked to. However for your items IIR and IIQ, all damage coming from you, including degens like burning, will work fine. So if you have Andvarius ring that works, if you have the support increased rarity gem linked to EA, this won't work(on the burning, works fine if you blow up the mobs).

explained very clearly thanks man! how does EA scale to late game? does it pack a lot of damage still at 73-75 maps?
IGN: flaxburn
Yes it do damage, no worries about that. My EA is lvl 18 and i 1 shot some magic packs without even conc. effect. (by 1 shot i mean 5 stacks, then burning damage ofc)

This skill is by far the most fun i ever play in this game. I played it for a long time during CB and will play it even more now that i finally found a good build for it. I really hope GGG will keep this skill as it is. Very fun to play, powerfull but balanced, it uses some great mechanics.
Maker of ZeeL's Amplifier.
I think i found a bug related to EA while leveling up my toon .
I noticed it before, but some mobs, especially bosses killed by my explosive arrows or my totem wich has EA, didn't give me ANY drop.
At first I thought it was bad RNG, and everytime it happened I just didn't let it affect me.
So, I reached Hailraike Merciless, and managed to kill it, and then it happened again : NO LOOT AT ALL, not even the medecine chest for the quest !
I had to rekill it again, but ever since I noticed that a lot of bosses just do not loot anything at all.
It's my 5-6th alt, and I've never exeperienced anything like that before, so I'am pretty sure it's a bug related to EA.
Hope this helps, if it has already been reported Iam sorry, and if you need more info about my spec, I'd be happy to help
It's not more possible create a explosive arrow build like this:

Spoiler
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xArrPuWOqTE

I try combine the skills that this user say in video description but:

1 - the visual effect is different, with actual path show the arrow pierced the body of the mob, and not more just fire balls on the body...

2 - my explosive arrow sux a lot lol, too low dps and high mana spend

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info