Enfeeble

It's a generic Less Damage multiplier, it effects everything.
I came here in to suggest a reduced intelligence requirement, possibly a switch to int/dex, but I see that point has been made many times.

I suppose it makes sense as it is from a flavour point of view, but this would be such a good skill for a hybrid armour/evasion duelist.
You don't have to run it at level 20, you know. The difference between level 13 and 20 isn't all that big, it's still really friggen good, and it saves you 30 Int.
Last edited by Vipermagi on Feb 11, 2016, 4:40:13 PM
Since I switched to t16 maps I've got gut feeling the game is balanced around using the curse on every build possible. 11k hp pool is just not enough. The game is turned from 'you can use %skills%' to 'you have to use %skill% or gtfo'.
Problem: impostor syndrome
Solution: nerf everything
Result: depressing mess
So how new Enfeeble works with reduced effectivness on bosses?

is the line "Cursed Rare or Unique enemies deal (10-15)% less Damage" further reduce by 33 % when you fight boss (or 66 % when fighting Guardians)? or only this one line is not affected while other lines are?
"
LaughingManCZ wrote:
So how new Enfeeble works with reduced effectivness on bosses?

is the line "Cursed Rare or Unique enemies deal (10-15)% less Damage" further reduce by 33 % when you fight boss (or 66 % when fighting Guardians)? or only this one line is not affected while other lines are?

Yes, the 10-15% less damage from curse will be reduced by 33%/66% when fighting bosses/shaper+guardians.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info