Dominating Blow

Does this work with bows/wands?Urgent
"
kadrek91 wrote:
Does this work with bows/wands?Urgent
it says melee, no
cancel this
Last edited by kadrek91 on Sep 12, 2012, 2:16:16 AM
Please, need answers for the hardcore race.
Do Dominating Blow minions get better from; skilltree minions/damage, minion instability, supportgem minion damage/life/speed, necromantic aegis, increase duration?
Please answer :C
Monsters you Dominate with Dominating Blow are minions, and area affected by everything that affects minions.

Please refrain for spamming the same questions repeatedly in future, it just clutters the forum unnecessarily.
Sorry, I was kinda in a hurry :D thanks alot
Is there a hidden +damage modifier that I don't see with this skill? Because although dominating blow has no extra damage modifier, it does more physical damage/dps than Frenzy, which gets a 10% bonus physical damage. This is comparision between frenzy and dominating blow with the same supports and without any supports. Somehow frenzy does less dps (uncharged) than dominating blow. How does that happen?
Huh looks like there IS a hidden +damage% multiplier. That or +quality gives a hidden +damage% multiplier. I thought levels just increased the duration of converted minions, but my level 9 +18% quality DB does 200-321 physical damage while my level 3 +0% quality DB does 179-286 physical damage. Default Attack is 149-238 physical damage.

Frenzy does 164-262 physical damage, which IS 110% of physical damage. But somehow dominating blow does MORE damage... interesting.

I will look into this sometime soon - it sounds like there's a stat that's missing a description and thus failing to show on the gem.
This skill is a hoot, just tried it for the first time.
This line has gone through my head way too many times while using it tonight.
http://youtu.be/pDxn0Xfqkgw?t=5m53s

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info