Dominating Blow

"
Aguru wrote:
anyone can clarify whether minion passives affects dominated minions?
unlike conversion trap, domination blow counts as a minion creation skill. yes, all your minion passives will work on things created by dom blow.
Thanks for your response.
Maybe a tricky question:

If I link Melee Splash and Multistrike to Dominating Blow, will the damage penalties of those supports apply to the corpse explosion of Minion Instability or not?

My gut feeling tells me the -36% of Multistrike will apply, because it is an overall damage penalty.

But what about Melee splash? The gem reads -xx damage to main/other targets. Will it only affect the attack damage of the minions or the instability-explosion as well? I would say only the attack damage, because the explosion does not "target" at all.

I am not dumb when it comes to mechanics, but this one causes me serious trouble...
Minion Instability isn't a melee attack.
IGN - PlutoChthon, Talvathir
Mana cost is too damn high
"Please feel free to report any players you see attempting to acquire/sell items in trade chat." - Bex_GGG
how does dominating blow work with culling strike effect on weapon or culling strike as gem?

will your minions also get culling strike? i want to make a magic find build based on it!
ign: ALLRAUDER
"
how does dominating blow work with culling strike effect on weapon or culling strike as gem?

will your minions also get culling strike? i want to make a magic find build based on it!
culling strike and dom blow do not change in thier normal behavior for the combination. culling still triggers if foe is 10% or less after the hit, and dom blow still turns slain foe into a minion... which also has culling strike added to it btw.
"
"
erenhardt wrote:
2. If you convert chieftain (big gorilla in act2) they still call small apes which are hostile. Im not 100% sure of this bug, couse it is very hard to lure 1 chieftain -> convert -> find enemy near some trees -> make converted chieftain call apes. All without another chieftain anywhere near. But I'm 99% sure that this converted bastard have betrayed me!

A known issue which also occurs with the spectres of them. Currently filed in the low priority / hilarious pile, but we'll get it eventually, I'm sure.

Just to remind you, this bug still exists
"
magpye wrote:
Just to remind you, this bug still exists

And we're all well-aware. After all they never claimed otherwise?
even worse, a bug where the debuff applies when you miss an attack still exists.

this might not seem significant, but if you got totems or minions killing stuff for you, this basically means you can just waltz around with no accuracy and apply debuffs left and right with enough attack speed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info