Summon Flame Golem

Don't know if this is in the right section but Summon Flame Golem + minion damage does not seem to work?

Or at least the tooltip does not update with the correct information

Minion life seems to show incorrect numbers aswell
"
drixor wrote:
Don't know if this is in the right section but Summon Flame Golem + minion damage does not seem to work?

Or at least the tooltip does not update with the correct information

Minion life seems to show incorrect numbers aswell

For life, are you accounting for the fact that the golem gem also gives increased life? And that increases stack additively, not multiplicatively?

The skill itself doesn't show the minion's damage at all in tooltip. Minion gems are extremely inconsistent on showing minion damage: summon raging spirits tells you nothing, but blink/mirror arrow spell out all damage done by your clone. Any tooltip damage you see here comes from your heralds or other sources of +spell damage being erroneously applied to the casting action itself. The minion speed gem, incidentally, will not mention the increased attack/cast speed in the tooltip (but does mention the movement speed, so there is at least some oddities going on here).
Please can you recommend a hearing aid for me to wear outside of POE now that the flame golem has ruined my hearing ......
*IMPORTANT NOTICE:- If you notice, this notice, is not worth noticing.
Can you post the stats of the golems like you posted that stats of other minions here?

It's hard to select what support to use when you don't know the base damage of the golem. For example, I can't tell whether I should use Added Chaos Damage Support or Elemental Focus Support because I don't know which has a better effect.
Help me understand what primordial harmony cobalt jewel does.

What golem attacks/spells/abilities have cooldowns ?

What does "golems have 15% increased cooldown recovery speed" do for flame golem?

i.e. flame golem attacks with 3 spells:
1. magma ball (explosive arcing projectile)
2. flame wave (a wave of fire damage)
3. immolate (fire spray)

Do any of these have a cooldown? If so, how many seconds?

Does increased cooldown recovery speed affect anything other than the 3 golem attacks/spells each golem type has?

If someone could post here, or in the wiki, or in each of the appropriate golem threads, the cooldowns:

Stone golem: melee attack, rolling charge, powerful slam that taunts

Lightning golem: projectile spell, orbs of lightning that zap nearby enemies, temporary aura that grants added lightning damage

Ice golem: melee attack, icy barrage spell, chilling spinning dash

Chaos golem: melee attack, damage over time chaos aura, cascade of chaos spikes

This is almost impossible to test due to golem AI. At any given time we don't know if it's cycling between abilities due to AI or due to cooldown.
Never underestimate what the mod community can do for PoE if you sell an offline client.
Last edited by Vhlad on Dec 12, 2016, 7:36:13 PM
Intersted for the same question, and for interactions on golems with new Jewels.
WHat cast speed does / cooldown and stuff like that :)
So, as it turns out, my golems (any of them, as they probably have the same AI) dont target Tul, but prioritize the Totems. that doesnt seem right to me (i bet they would do that even if they are "agressive")
can GGG please share the damage effectiveness of golems? it seems that a lvl 19 added chaos does close to nothing when socketed with my flame golem. maybe its just hard to notice but it seems to literally, do no damage. would help if you could share the % effectiveness of golems. (i am running a bunch of primordial harmony cobalts for golem damage)
IGN TaNequa
+1 BUMP
I'm also very interested to have numbers about golems :

- Skills cooldowns
- Skills damage
- Skills damage scaling
-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info