Eternal Orbs

"
I see page after page of people irrationally saying they like this change, but not a single one articulating why they like it. It is a negative change that will make getting good gear more expensive. It also allows the trade princes like Ventor and AXN to be the only people to ever craft a new 6x tier 1 item.

reason is jealousy, nothing else.....also some people feel happy when others feel bad

and in 30 pages no one including Chris dont know and didnt say why are they doing this......not 1 person gave 1 normal logical reason why are they doing this....

havent read it so far, but did they move to blizzard HQ?
Wow, I woke up to this? BraVO! I can't believe you guys had the orbs to do something so drastic!
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
Huh, eternals? Been playing since CB and have not found one yet.

And so: Good riddance, now I know I can yolo craft stuff whenever I find an ex (verrrrry seldomly) and not think about "maybe with an eternal I could have... instead")
May your maps be bountiful, exile
"
BoondockSaint wrote:
"
I see page after page of people irrationally saying they like this change, but not a single one articulating why they like it. It is a negative change that will make getting good gear more expensive. It also allows the trade princes like Ventor and AXN to be the only people to ever craft a new 6x tier 1 item.

reason is jealousy, nothing else.....also some people feel happy when others feel bad

and in 30 pages no one including Chris dont know and didnt say why are they doing this......not 1 person gave 1 normal logical reason why are they doing this....

A lot of these recent changes have been without rhyme or reason. People kept saying "wait for the whole picture" the expansion is in 5 days, it is clear there is no whole picture. Just changes for changes sake. I hope the actual content in 2.0 makes up in some small part for the bad design changes.

EDIT: lol cold spells on my mind rime -> rhyme.
Creator of the Praxis ring.
Want to stop power creep? Gut crit chance and crit multi.
Last edited by Fluffy_Puppies on Jul 6, 2015, 6:13:51 AM
GGG has no clue what they are doing confirmed.
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.
"
"
BoondockSaint wrote:
"

A lot of these recent changes have been without rime or reason. People kept saying "wait for the whole picture" the expansion is in 5 days, it is clear there is no whole picture. Just changes for changes sake. I hope the actual content in 2.0 makes up in some small part for the bad design changes.

dont underestimate them....still 5 days to go...i am sure they can deliver atleast few more BS changes like this in 5 days......
i wonder what the purpose of ex is rightnow...they seem pretty useless without ets...right?
Mirror Service for No.1 Harbinger Bow, Leg Multi Quiver, Zodiac Leather, Exquisite Blade and more: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/773474

Items Im looking for: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1232835

ign: Skalpo
Eternals aren't the problem, mirrors are!
Also: What will happen to Eternal Orb div cards?
Avert thy gaze, child!

IGN: Shadowrope

Standard Warrior
Ow
I don't understand why so many people are glad that eternals are leaving the game. Why wouldn't you want to spend your hard earned currency on a 6T1 item? What the hell else are you going to use your currency on? Trying to craft your own end game gear? Good luck with that 4 t1 and 2t8 item that you just spent 2 plus exalts on, that is worth now 3 chaos. If the reason people are glad that eternals are leavings the game is because they are hoarded by the few that is ok, but outside of a few players no one has the currency to craft perfect items. Some people are happy when everyone is miserable I guess. In the end nothing really is going to change other than no more new 6T1 items outside of the megacrafters. The rich stay rich and get richer, and the rest of us ... are left sucking hind tit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info