Map Drop Adjustments

Big mistake. You took a great way GGG! Nobody could farm maps like crazy and this one who was reaching levels anyway was really committed to the game! You shouldnt change your vision of the game only because poeple crying about that. Changes comes and goes and everyone just need to get used to it. Not big deal. So dont give up GGG! :)
It is indeed somewhat odd if you get more 68-71 maps on 77-79 130%+ IIQ maps than 71+ ones.
Actually I'm pretty sure that the transforms x to y jewels drop more often than 75+ maps ON 77-79 maps.
"
necrokillaz wrote:
Big mistake. You took a great way GGG! Nobody could farm maps like crazy and this one who was reaching levels anyway was really committed to the game! You shouldnt change your vision of the game only because poeple crying about that. Changes comes and goes and everyone just need to get used to it. Not big deal. So dont give up GGG! :)

Yeah. Don't listen to the customers ;) @topic: map drops are okay. But still sometimes really annoying. Getting +2 maps from blue easy-maps and no +2 map from 100+ quantity maps is just ... bullshit.
The Sirus fight is a disgrace.
Same here, i cant xp beacause when i roll map more 150% with chisel, alch, chaos and vaal orb i dont drop map, if i whant map i buy on lucky player i have just one 78 on x 76/77.

I start, others build and stop 88/90.

My rng is sade its same with unique 3 year i play 6/8h day, i have never loot top tier unique.
Last edited by Yiros on Aug 3, 2015, 7:18:30 AM
sorry to said now i am starting bored with this game becouze of "map drop"
before act4 release i very happy with this news that promise "20% flat chance +2 lvl map from bosses"
but in reality its look like no more that 2% flat chance to drop +2 from bosses.
what a more sad story is now people leave,really hard to find people rot map now on.
free map maker public is moslty low map now.
no own map,no rot map,no free map,what to play? trading? come on
How many more people need to quit before GGG does something? This is ridiculous.
"
troyelf wrote:
sorry to said now i am starting bored with this game becouze of "map drop"
before act4 release i very happy with this news that promise "20% flat chance +2 lvl map from bosses"
but in reality its look like no more that 2% flat chance to drop +2 from bosses.
what a more sad story is now people leave,really hard to find people rot map now on.
free map maker public is moslty low map now.
no own map,no rot map,no free map,what to play? trading? come on

RNG, my friend

I did 30 consecutive dom runs with two clients, one culler and one DPSer without a single unique. On my culler, I had 30 quantity and 270ish rarity and it as I said previously, 30 runs and not a single unique.

All Im saying is that RNG is what's getting you.
I run consistently over 100% quantity on chiseled rare maps and I can confirm for any remaining doubters that the drops are not sufficient to sustain 76/77 maps. While bosses do seem to be dropping more maps, they're dropping more LOWER level maps than ever before. I'll run a 75 or a 76, find NO MAPS, kill the boss and get a REALLY solid 72 map. It's completely not worth the upfront currency investment. That's assuming the boss even drops a map which more often than not does not occur. These drops are even worse in the next step up (77/78 maps) and I have yet to see a single 78+ map drop. At this point I'm just saving my higher maps till the drops get buffed again since I'm positive that the current system is broken and requires adjustment. At over 100% quantity there should be some guarantee of at least LOWER map drops - running maps that are, in essence, suicide missions for most builds only to receive ZERO map drops makes the game totally not worth playing.

EDIT: Oh, none of this even compares to the fact that the better and harder you roll a map the more likely it is to bug out your portals and lock you out of it completely. Reference: Map Crashes (GAMEBREAKING) thread under Bug Reports for more details. It's pretty consistent with 75+ maps that have packsize and high quantity (fracture, etc) mods. It's been a rampant bug since the 2.0 release.
Last edited by Dos_Fafner on Aug 7, 2015, 9:35:31 AM
Yes its big crises now i give upp soon and more with me
I cant do very low maps with a 92 car realy you need fix this ASAP
lol.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
learning is a painful process ... knowledge is the most deadly weapon.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info