Map Drop Adjustments

"
arherter wrote:
God, i cant agree more. GGG doesnt give A CHANCE to people playing alone. Impossible to sustain 74+ even chiseled/alched. Forced to play on party for quantity? Thats just LAME.

Play in party dont increase the map drop rate....

Mapping in groups saves resources, will give more overall experience (doing 6 75s is better than say 75, 74, 75, 73, 72 etc) and should give more survivability/clear speed assuming decent players etc.
Last edited by keta on Jul 21, 2015, 5:50:45 PM
Im pretty sure it does. Since party gives % quantity and the map drops are only to maker...
I never understood, why GGG trying to do everything just to piss off majority of people and make content available only for a few % lucky ones. Also never understood, why they think an average player will continue to play this very much unrewarding game and will spent money to support such company. Oh well, maybe I'm just missing some kind of Master plan...who knows.

Bullshit makes the flowers grow
only a maps quantity increases map drops ... playerquantity&party quantity are NOT affecting map drops ;) some of the basics u should learn
"
arherter wrote:
Im pretty sure it does. Since party gives % quantity and the map drops are only to maker...

Nop its not its same as quantity on the gear its doesnt increase the map drop...
Last edited by keta on Jul 22, 2015, 9:12:30 AM
"
Ceratoidei wrote:
no one likes the system, but ggg keeps it ^^
interesting

there are probably those who like it but as often is the case: those who are unpleased are those who write here
Well, I chained 78 rip map with stuff like no regen+bm + crazy damage mods, killing double bosses, etc... And just got my first 79 today. Getting no maps after doing 130% maps before Zana quantity and getting no maps is just completely depressing. I can't even sustain my map pool even when combining lower lvl maps...
"
Bubonlubrique wrote:
Well, I chained 78 rip map with stuff like no regen+bm + crazy damage mods, killing double bosses, etc... And just got my first 79 today. Getting no maps after doing 130% maps before Zana quantity and getting no maps is just completely depressing. I can't even sustain my map pool even when combining lower lvl maps...

Same story as open beta... ppl will start to quit the game because they dont drop the map.
THe risk reward sytem for map is a really good idea but its still not work its same as befor even with insane QQ you can chain them and get nothing (befor pack size or magic monster was they way to go quantity was already pretty useless for map drop)

GGG need to understand there is no fun to farm low lvl map when you are high lvl, this is not challenge

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info