The Wizard's Tower

"
peachii wrote:
"
j33bus wrote:
Archiwizard is having tech issues that will take a few days to resolve, and he can't log into anything. The guild is also currently at capacity so we can't invite anyone else until he can log in to purchase more member slots. We aren't ignoring requests, there's just nothing we can do about them for a few days.

I know in Blow the donation of points to finance guild stash slots and new member slots was not welcome.

How is Arch in taking donations of points for these? Welcome or not welcome?

He's welcoming so many new people I hate for him to foot the bill if people are willing to throw points his way to help the guild out. They add up.

Remember folks 100 points per 10 members and guild stash slots are 50 points each. Kind of expensive for 1 person to foot the bill unless they just want to.

:))

It's not that it's that he can't log in to buy them.
"
j33bus wrote:
"
peachii wrote:
"
j33bus wrote:
Archiwizard is having tech issues that will take a few days to resolve, and he can't log into anything. The guild is also currently at capacity so we can't invite anyone else until he can log in to purchase more member slots. We aren't ignoring requests, there's just nothing we can do about them for a few days.

I know in Blow the donation of points to finance guild stash slots and new member slots was not welcome.

How is Arch in taking donations of points for these? Welcome or not welcome?

He's welcoming so many new people I hate for him to foot the bill if people are willing to throw points his way to help the guild out. They add up.

Remember folks 100 points per 10 members and guild stash slots are 50 points each. Kind of expensive for 1 person to foot the bill unless they just want to.

:))

It's not that it's that he can't log in to buy them.

I know.

^ Was just a random thought trying to help :)
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

I appreciate that Peachii. People have been very generous in offering GGGold to fund the guild, my wallet is pretty safe.

I am back, so I'll be taking care of business soon. Thanks for your patience folks.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Okay, I think I've gotten everyone. If I haven't time to let me know!
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Since BLOW was disbanded, I find myself orphaned :(

May I join? Thanks!
My wishlist: Hi-res digital artbook
Allow spaces in character names
Vulkan and Linux support
Opensource the game
Looks like I fell victim to the recent BLoW purge. If you still have a spot Arch, throw an invite my way :)

<3
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
I am certainly interested in joining this guild. I don't mind helping out either in due time with a donation. Thanks for the consideration guys :)
I'm another Birdie left without a nest. If you still have space, I'd love to join.
Hey Arch !

Do you have any room left for an ex birdy plz ?

Cya

current ign: Grimmy_BallMaker
IGN: Grimmy_ThunderFury
A warm welcome to all new people and ex-BloW birdies joining The Tower. We are growing fast, getting stronger as a guild, day by day. I hope you don't mind drafty corridors, you know, it's the Wizzards way.
I AM MAD
ZAP!ZAP!ZAP! ME SOOO WIZZARD!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info