The Domination - Recruiting Once again actively! (Updated info)

IGN: Sscorned

Casual hardcore. a little behind on the new league but i am looking to push end game content. would like some people to run maps with.

Hey, would like to join :) IGN: Rapac
Hi, I'v been playing POE for a few years now, I play on a daily basis and would love to join your guild.

Thx

IGN : PugAmy
Last edited by HopiHop on Dec 22, 2018, 12:48:11 PM
hello i have been playing games off and on for about 18 years from Anarchy online, Earth and Beyond, WOW, Diablo 3, Terra, etc.

Been Playing POE for about 4 months, have 2 lev 70+ characters, but mostly like to start up new chars, im a startup junkie. I have 2 golemancers, one build i would like to have either righteous fire or death's oath build. i have a couple of shadow builds one that uses bows and other wands.

i would like to join a guild and have come across your guild. I am older so i don't have the reflexes of a prime gamer. but i can hold my own often with the bosses so far.

please consider me for the guild. i am usually on every day

thanks

neostius
Hey! I would love to join that type of guild. I play Casual but love to play in groups. Been playing since Beta so i can help around with a bit of my knowledge!
IGN:Paragon_DoC
Last edited by dallena535 on Dec 25, 2018, 1:27:11 AM
IGN: Xan_spiders
Hey I'm interested in joining, coming back from an hiatus. I've been involved with POE since closed beta (2012).

IGN: Unjustified

Hope to join.
I have yet lived to see a man wise enough to be ignorant and one foolish enough to be wise.
I am interested in joining your guild. I have been playing since 2.6.

IGN: bholmsranger
hey looking for guild
IGN aLiEEnBrand
Hey,

Gamer looking for friends to play with and learn more about the game :)

Thanks.

IGN : Tapnice

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info