Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
Chookson wrote:
"
Dreagation wrote:
"
Chookson wrote:
Hi dude, this is my first time with POE, im trying your build, and i like it a lot. but.. i have a few problems and doubts.

1. Im level 86 now, and i have problems with the maps, im dying a lot (mostly with the bosses), i have all my resistances caped over 75% to be more specific, somthing like 90% on all of them. 3.7k life, and 1.7k ES. Im using the unique items that you do suggest on the post.

2. could you please give me a few examples of high end items? dont understand much which items are for my build, i have read your post like a 100 millon times (it is awesome the way you explained).

please, if you have a moment check my stuff and write me and tell me whats wrong!
sorry about my english!

Your characters are set to private, so we can't inspect them. You can put them to public somewhere in your profile.
Feel free to check my character Dreagation_iii for some highend options.

done, now you'll be able to see my character, i get a few updates on my gear, but still dying... less then before

im also attaching the paste bin with my last upgrades.
https://pastebin.com/L96rsyHC
Thank you for the guide. New player here and I have been really enjoying the progression this build carries me so far along with figuring out all the game mechanics.

After getting two 5 link items for arc and storm gem, I run out of mana more often than before. Is there any way in gearing that can compensate for this problem? I think I went with the stat priority with what is in the guide mostly.
"
When can we expect an updated version? Around league start, or later?

Curious too, and of course excited to see where you take this!
Hey guys,
I have heard a lot of you struggling with endgame on this build.
If you want to see just how powerful this build can be, i've been casually streaming while playing it. I'm in no means a expert but i can help out anyone having any questions.

Check it out if interested
https://www.twitch.tv/eruow
"
OmGk3TroLL wrote:
Hey guys,
I have heard a lot of you struggling with endgame on this build.
If you want to see just how powerful this build can be, i've been casually streaming while playing it. I'm in no means a expert but i can help out anyone having any questions.

Check it out if interested
https://www.twitch.tv/eruow

I think your twitch account is private? Can't see any of your past videos.
sorry wrong forum
Last edited by Riptorrr on Jun 11, 2020, 12:12:15 AM
The 3.7.0 nerf to Beacon of Ruin was bad for late game mapping, since that it’s simply not as good as it used to be. Elemental proliferation from the tree has been really nice.
Witches always lacked defensive (phys. dmg. reduction) nodes on the tree compared to Scion or other classes, it’s very difficult maxing it as Elementalist while maintaining a fairly decent damage output. Other defensive layers are simply not as reliable for late game content. Had to switch to Scion for this leagues meta build, even a broken mechanic like Purposeful Harbinger rather sucked on Elementalist. Playing the very same gear on Scion was a completely different ball game.
Both, Shaper of Desolation and Pendulum of Destruction seriously need a rework, e.g. their timings could be lowered, Conflux could be buffed or even the increased elemental damage. 75% increased elemental damage might sound like a lot but for end-game content it’s not, some sort of damage penetration would be great.
decision to remove inpulsa was bad, its time to realize that already, inpulsa is too good to ignore
How viable is using Archmage support, and no Reserved mana for better MoM survivability?
"War's over, soldier. You just don't know it yet. Everybody lost."
"
Nishrek wrote:
How viable is using Archmage support, and no Reserved mana for better MoM survivability?
You might have problem sustaining mana at higher cast speeds even with mana flask. Most cases of builds that have spammable spells and archmage I've seen are tricksters with weave the arcane talent.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info