Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Thanks
Last edited by FallenScience on Jun 6, 2020, 6:19:24 AM
Like everything in this game, this guide is for pros, its very overwhelming.
Hello! So, i was trying to do this build following literally every step you mentioned. Tight now im bust level 83 and im having problems with CWDT its not procking i dont know if its a known issue. Currently with just 3000 life, 1350 ES. Any reply would be aprecciated.
Spell echo or Unleash? And nice guide :)
"
im having problems with CWDT its not procking
You need to read the text on CWDT, depending on its gem level it can say things like "supports spells up to level 48" etc. (48 can be different number depending on gem level) then if you mix it with another skill, like immortal call, you need to stop levelling that skill once it reaches level requirement that is still within CWDT range.

For example if the skill says "next rank requires lvl 49, 115 str" then you need to STOP levelling it before it reaches 48, if the previous rank says let's say 46 that's fine.

Worst case you can downrank an overlevelled gem by vendoring it with 1 orb of scouring together.

"
zaonpt wrote:
Like everything in this game, this guide is for pros, its very overwhelming.
Not really, guides "for pros" are usually very short because they assume all the necessary knowledge is already in people's heads. Over-explaining guides are there for the beginners because pros don't need to be told that.

For example levelling section. Pros know how to level efficiently and guides might mention very vaguely if you need to level with different skill (common for builds that require build-enabling uniques and the setup just doesn't work before you reach high enough level to equip them).

If a build tells you step by step which rewards to pick from quests and what to buy from which vendor, that's info beginners could use, but pros already know it.
I've played PoE on and off (Mostly off) for a few years now but always quit early due to being overwhelmed by all the different mechanics the game has. I followed your build and have made it to maps finally and I'm having a blast. Thanks so much for all the time you put in to detailed steps around gearing and leveling. You made it so much easier to understand what I'm doing and why and that let em be able to narrow down other questions to the point I finally feel like I have some idea what I'm doing. Thanks so much!
I also had a blast with this build this league, sure there were problems with survivability at times but once I got a pair of tailwind/elusive boots and the DPS started reaching the millions things kinda smoothed out.

The zoomy glass cannon playstyle really forces you to learn the mechanics of different fights, which is pretty nice after a while (when you actually know the fights).

I managed to kill my first Sirus (on my fourth try or something, he's pretty hard when you need to stand still to DPS I think) and Uber Elder, and a couple of Simulacrums without too much fuss.

Thanks for the guide Enki!

I got some vids if anyone is interested.

Simulacrum: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eN69ONqkDfg
Sirus: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBTrIHxwgUA&t
Uber Elder: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uye8K8m5768

Edit: and a PoB link also, why not - https://pastebin.com/mEwrgwJT
Last edited by Mneh on Jun 7, 2020, 5:42:22 PM
"
Mneh wrote:
I managed to kill my first Sirus (on my fourth try or something, he's pretty hard when you need to stand still to DPS I think) and Uber Elder, and a couple of Simulacrums without too much fuss.
Nice! At least people can't say this build isn't endgame viable now. Btw what's up with that point hanging before ele overload?
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
Mneh wrote:
Nice! At least people can't say this build isn't endgame viable now. Btw what's up with that point hanging before ele overload?

I don't ..know? I wonder how long that has been there, haha.
"
CharSu86 wrote:
Casual player here and having lots of fun with this build.

I'm feeling a bit lost on what i should upgrade next. Tried uber atziri and got absolutely wrecked in the "4 clones" stage. Can somebody please take a look at my gear and make suggestions? i have a 7-ex budget right now.

Thanks!

Edit: PoB pastebin below

https://pastebin.com/r3EEZjCa

Just a progress update: I ended up picking up lower end culling strike gloves and lower end tailwind boots. HUGE difference. Had some personal "firsts" ever for the game recently. Killed Elder with one death (never even attempted before), got to simulacrum wave 18 on first try where Kosis spawned and wrecked me, and killed uber atziri with 3 deaths (more cus of lag).

Will be attempting sirus and shaper soon. Thanks for sharing this build Enki! As a casual player, I've wanted to do endgame content for a long time and think that the investment in currency is well worth the experience.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info