Riposte

I understand that Riposte triggers when I block, and that the damage is based on the weapon I am holding. Also the attack is directed against one enemy.

Does the riposte attack have to roll to hit, or does it hit automatically? Is the range based on the weapon range?
it hasn't missed so far of my characters using it (when i actually played month ago).

but... bug maybe, but useful and rare, while using frost blades, riposte could trigger on an archer that i was in attacking animation already for frost blades. this only happened twice in a 2 hour period then a third time was on a melee mob somewhere inside range.

otherwise its weapon range first, then if the mob that triggered is in that range, that mob is the target, otherwise its random. i definitely struck a mob that was still trying to path or was in cooldown phase of its attacking.
Riposte does not involve a swing, it ignores weapon range and can even apply against blocked Spells just fine. Being an Attack, it rolls for Accuracy.
will it trigger cast on crit?
[quote="Mark_GGG"]damage modifiers don't can currently can't apply to degen.[/quote]
"Getting all life nods on passive tree should give additional survival, not the mandatory basic survival."
.\1.2/
..\3/
[img]http://ertaislament.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/pentavus.jpg[/img]
If it's linked to Cast on Crit and it lands a Crit and the CoC trigger passes, then yes.
If it ignores weapon range, what range does skill have then?
"Отрастил скилл - имеешь право ногибать" СерБ
Not enough information on gem.
Neither Fortify support gem nor Riposte state that they do not work together.
There are several support gems that do not state their interaction with trigger gems.
Reduced mana gem like it is, when this gem is 21/20% equip 8/0% Earthquake gem and earthquake is gonna win. Fix counter attack gems as well and all close range system (Life+armor+Evasion+block)
Why not make this skill an AoE skill?
Does riposte work currently with one hand sword and shield,or just dual wield?
Thank you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info