Kinetic Blast

Yea why isn't Tornado Shot getting nerf too? Kinetic Blast is more or less the same style. Now Frost Wall AND Kinetic Blast became pretty much useless. Give us wanderers a chance at the meta too.
I second the notion of giving Kinetic Blast the same targeting method as Tornado Shot. Kinetic Blast is hard enough to gear around as it is, it shouldn't be completely useless against bosses as well
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
aoe overlaps do the same as old shotgun, damage is too high in pvp with players having 150+ penetration.

Reduce projectile max distance of this skill or reduce damage of aoe explosion overlapse.
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Just my two cents.

General wand shot animation is awful, shot sound effect feels underpowered as for the skill that can clear three screens of monsters in one attack.

Since abyss jewels stay in the game — something should be changing:
The skill damage effectiveness is too high, lycosidae is brokenly overpowered with wands.
Basically we have 2-3 screens AoE size unavoidable spell with 12%+ base crit chance and unlimited base damage (up to 2k avg base damage with proper setup) which you can spam at 4-6 cast/sec rate.

Considering how clear speed affects gameplay I would rather deal with unpleasant animation and sound effect than use any other skill ever.
Problem: impostor syndrome
Solution: nerf everything
Result: depressing mess
Last edited by a_z0_9 on Feb 24, 2018, 3:33:17 AM
please add the OLD KB mtx purchasable not a fan of the new ones.
path of on death effect
⁣⁣⁣⁣ 

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info