A Transylvanian Excommunication

Hi, gratz for your hideout.

Could you please tell me the name of those stone bench decorations that they are located downstairs in the chapel (around the red cross) and which master is providing them?

Thank you
---------------------------------------------------
~ Main character: Butcher (marauder, softcore) ~

Could you please tell me the name of those stone bench decorations that they are located downstairs in the chapel (around the red cross) and which master is providing them?

Thank you

Catarina's Crypt Table 2
IGN: WeenieHuttSenior
US East
I think this is likely the hideout of the week, but some things that could throw it over the edge: the flooring stands out, but I think it doesn't look that great... it'd be much better with stone tiles/flooring (the stone paths from Tora maybe) or maybe even the standard hideout flooring if its not too white/bright; some side-tables in the hallways (maybe dining tables from Elreon or Zana), some carpets from Elreon or Zana, and maybe some paintings... or busts (Zana/Elreon/Tora), etc. etc. to make them more than blank spaces and give them a more castley vibe.

Also, I think Vorici would go best in that water pool -- he looks the most like a vampire.
"
I think this is likely the hideout of the week, but some things that could throw it over the edge: the flooring stands out, but I think it doesn't look that great... it'd be much better with stone tiles/flooring (the stone paths from Tora maybe) or maybe even the standard hideout flooring if its not too white/bright; some side-tables in the hallways (maybe dining tables from Elreon or Zana), some carpets from Elreon or Zana, and maybe some paintings... or busts (Zana/Elreon/Tora), etc. etc. to make them more than blank spaces and give them a more castley vibe.

Also, I think Vorici would go best in that water pool -- he looks the most like a vampire.

I really appreciate the advice and the compliments, but I really doubt I'll ever get hotw. My hideout has been up for the past few months, so I suppose GGG doesn't like it. Honestly though, I get a ton of compliments on the floor and I've tried out all the other flooring tiles and don't find the other options that appealing. I'd definitely experiment more with the interior decorations, but I'm just too limited right now. 750 decorations is a real bummer.
US East
ayy
US East
US East

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info