A Transylvanian Excommunication

Aw this ho look so good @@! *Jealous*

The starting area is so awesome
Last edited by minigod123 on Dec 19, 2014, 11:33:36 PM
Very good hideout.
Love the theme, the transition appearance from going inside to outside.

My only gripe is the inside floor for the castle. Doesn't look appealing at all. I'm sure there are other options, and that might free up decoration limit for you.

Otherwise 10/10.
"The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence."
"
Hixxie wrote:
Very good hideout.
Love the theme, the transition appearance from going inside to outside.

My only gripe is the inside floor for the castle. Doesn't look appealing at all. I'm sure there are other options, and that might free up decoration limit for you.

Otherwise 10/10.

That's a first. The floor is 99% of the compliments I get.
IGN: WeenieHuttSenior
US East
I like it a lot.
Nice work.
Hideout of the Week: Joe Schmoe VS. The Volcano
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkuAWFPgcdQ

Still available in Standard.
You are welcome to see it for yourself anytime.
"
Paion wrote:
I like it a lot.
Nice work.

Thanks mate.

And thanks to everyone else that has complimented me thus far, I really do appreciate it. It's encouraging =)
US East
Really love this hideout, I think its probably one of most neat ho that I have ever seen in this thread. Will it be possible if you show ur ho in edit mode? wanted to know the name of those pillars that you used at the first part of the hideout :D
"
AgentTrack wrote:
Really love this hideout, I think its probably one of most neat ho that I have ever seen in this thread. Will it be possible if you show ur ho in edit mode? wanted to know the name of those pillars that you used at the first part of the hideout :D

It's catarina's catacomb pillars 6 for the ornate looking walls along with vorici's pillars for the bits with the metal rings. The stone brick walls are catarina's catacomb pillars 1 I think. In all, I think this hideout is about 700k catarina faction.
US East
I suppose I'll bump for top of page one. The next HoTW should be announced tomorrow, after all...

"
Milani wrote:
only thing i could see an improvement on is the firespot area, its kind of too empty for my taste and the change from one kind of stone to the other is very.. abrupt

I actually got rid of a few non-visible floorboards and put some furniture into that room despite me saying it's finished, but I'll not be uploading anything. You can contact me ingame if you'd like to see it.
US East
Last edited by Caustic2 on Jan 21, 2015, 12:20:41 PM
nifty usage of the shelfs from elreon. and also never thought of making a window out of cata's pillar. rly cool.

only thing i could see an improvement on is the firespot area, its kind of too empty for my taste and the change from one kind of stone to the other is very.. abrupt
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
fuckin bullshit
US East

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info