[3.10] Sovyn's Lazy Pally - Tanky Templar with Max Block

Preliminary uber tree for 3.7

PoB

If anyone sees an optimization, let me know

Last edited by Sovyn on Jun 7, 2019, 3:03:00 PM
I am level 54 now and like this build but I have a question after looking at your video Red Map Clearing Demo August 2018.
In your build description you have heralds, tempest shield, ancestral warchief gems but when I look at the video your hot bar only has 3 things running.
Looks like hatred, a melee attack and whirling blades.
What happened to all the other gem skills you show in your uber setup?

"
Sovyn wrote:
Preliminary uber tree for 3.7

PoB

If anyone sees an optimization, let me know

Hi,

I noticed your new passive skill tree above is not the same as you have for your lv96 character Toortog.

Is the above passive tree more up to date ?

At the moment im using the passive tree above but im not sure if I should change it to the same as your Templar Toortog. :)
Last edited by Sentry001 on Jun 9, 2019, 3:25:09 AM
"
Wizzzzer wrote:
I am level 54 now and like this build but I have a question after looking at your video Red Map Clearing Demo August 2018.
In your build description you have heralds, tempest shield, ancestral warchief gems but when I look at the video your hot bar only has 3 things running.
Looks like hatred, a melee attack and whirling blades.
What happened to all the other gem skills you show in your uber setup?

The gem setup on the guide (budget or uber setup examples) is more current and better than from the older 2018 video.
I always liked your build. Is there any ETA on the 3.7 update for it? Thanks for your work!
"
Flap1 wrote:
I always liked your build. Is there any ETA on the 3.7 update for it? Thanks for your work!

I just updated the uber tree and PoB. I was pondering the duelist area again for the leech primarily and went for that this time. The uber gear is close but check the PoB for the final word. As to the regular build, I'm leaving the country so it'll have to wait a bit still.
Has anyone tested the Timeless Jewel with Glancing Blows keystone passive for this build?

Do the benefits outweigh the costs?

For example, if i deduct 50% of my Spell Block / Block from passives equipment then use passives/gear freed to compensate with life for example, would this be viable option or is it even worth it for this build?

"
Sovyn wrote:

I just updated the uber tree and PoB. I was pondering the duelist area again for the leech primarily and went for that this time. The uber gear is close but check the PoB for the final word. As to the regular build, I'm leaving the country so it'll have to wait a bit still.
Will eagerly await for the other trees.
Last edited by AldarisGrave on Jun 23, 2019, 3:36:33 AM
Does Swagger worth to get even if I am using shield?
"
Defahgo wrote:
Does Swagger worth to get even if I am using shield?

Absolutely, three frenzy charges are a huge damage boost. That's why it's in the uber build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info