[3.10] Sovyn's Lazy Pally - Tanky Templar with Max Block

Hm, i first used the standard setup, which was fun 2 play, then i wanted to try the so called Uber Setup with Blue and Red Nightmare Jewels. But looks like Uber Setup is much worse than the standard setup. I mean, you use Mind over Matter without any Mana Leech? How do you get Mana then? Or do i miss sth?

Thx!
Last edited by Gnumpfo on Apr 30, 2019, 3:47:22 PM
"
Gnumpfo wrote:
Hm, i first used the standard setup, which was fun 2 play, then i wanted to try the so called Uber Setup with Blue and Red Nightmare Jewels. But looks like Uber Setup is much worse than the standard setup. I mean, you use Mind over Matter without any Mana Leech? How do you get Mana then? Or do i miss sth?

Thx!

You can take off MoM for now. You'll still have lots of block. Use a mana flask, or use a different support other than physical to lightning (ruthless is probably best) along with mana leech item like romira's. Consecrated ground used to have more mana regen on inquisitor but now it has 15 / sec. I actually don't have much mana trouble, but it's not ideal at present.
Hey Sovyn I am currently doing the Uber build and my damage is fine but my lack of mana regen is making things tough without a mana flask and bosses are even more tough. Anything I can do to get some more mana regen/leech? I tried to look in the tree but there isn't many options.
"
Tunakiid wrote:
Hey Sovyn I am currently doing the Uber build and my damage is fine but my lack of mana regen is making things tough without a mana flask and bosses are even more tough. Anything I can do to get some more mana regen/leech? I tried to look in the tree but there isn't many options.

All of my ideas are in the above post, except maybe using mana leech support linked to counter-attack or a different curse such as warlord's mark or poacher's.
I've been using Auxium for more mana leech with the uber setup. It has worked fairly well. The build has no problem getting the power charges as long as there are mobs to kill, so its still not perfect on bosses.
Sorry, double posted.
Last edited by faithnomorex on Apr 30, 2019, 11:10:07 PM
Thanks for this build. I am enjoying it. Is it OK to leave out the Anvil amulet? The amulet plus Lioneyes remorse bring movement speed to a crawl (yes, its a budget build :)).
I am new to POE and this build has been fun so far. I'm up to level 50 now and have been following your Google Doc guide.
At level 38 your Doc guide has 11 things listed. My confusion is that there are only 8 hotbar slots (L, M, and Right mouse) and the QWERT keys
How do you use all the things you show on the Google Doc.
I watched a video of the LazyPally and the play was only using 3, Hatred, Whirling Blades and Blade Flurry.
Can you explain this please?

Thanks for the build.
"
anirex911 wrote:
Thanks for this build. I am enjoying it. Is it OK to leave out the Anvil amulet? The amulet plus Lioneyes remorse bring movement speed to a crawl (yes, its a budget build :)).

Yes, it's OK to use a rare amulet for DPS / life, or stone of lazhwar for the spell block.
"
Wizzzzer wrote:
I am new to POE and this build has been fun so far. I'm up to level 50 now and have been following your Google Doc guide.
At level 38 your Doc guide has 11 things listed. My confusion is that there are only 8 hotbar slots (L, M, and Right mouse) and the QWERT keys
How do you use all the things you show on the Google Doc.
I watched a video of the LazyPally and the play was only using 3, Hatred, Whirling Blades and Blade Flurry.
Can you explain this please?

Thanks for the build.

I use keys 1-5 for flasks, right mouse for primary attack, middle mouse for movement skill, and left mouse for basic movement (run).

The aura is activated one time only on the qwerty keys, and the rest are all passive (no activation needed) by cast when damage taken or counter-attacks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info