[3.10] Sovyn's Lazy Pally - Tanky Templar with Max Block

Okey ty and if I use a staff with what should I replade Blade Flurry?
"
BlacktheOops wrote:
Okey ty and if I use a staff with what should I replade Blade Flurry?

Staff build would be so completely different that I cant advise.
ok and belt? because i cant find hypnotic bond rustic sash adn im in lack of cold resi
"
BlacktheOops wrote:
ok and belt? because i cant find hypnotic bond rustic sash adn im in lack of cold resi

Meginord's girdle is fine.

okey thx and which should i use? Atziri's Splendour Sacrificial Garb or Belly of the Beast Full Wyrmscale?
adn I purchased the gems like your in build but doesnt have such high dps
"
BlacktheOops wrote:
okey thx and which should i use? Atziri's Splendour Sacrificial Garb or Belly of the Beast Full Wyrmscale?

Both are good, so whatever you can get 6L for less.

The one with these stats looks good for aegis build:

(200-220)% increased Armour and Energy Shield
+(90-100) to maximum Life
+(20-24)% to all Elemental Resistances
+100 Life gained on Kill
+100 Mana gained on Kill
"
BlacktheOops wrote:
adn I purchased the gems like your in build but doesnt have such high dps

Blade flurry shows damage per hit, not DPS. Clear speed is great though. Ice crash with increased AOE may have slightly higher map clear speed, but less safety.
okey i got like 2k dps, can check my profile to see what wrong?
You could try phys to light instead of focus on there.

You should try for a 6-link even if the stats are worse. If too expensive, go with the bringer of rain budget setup.

For small damage upgrades, gloves could have damage on them, flat physical and attack speed. Meginord's Girdle has decent damage.

Your damage is far more than 2K, you still are not understanding that blade flurry shows damage per hit. Many hits can happen in a second, and the damage goes up as you progress through the stages as well.

For instance, with all buffs up, my damage per hit is only 18K, but that is almost 200K DPS.

You need to finish your labs.

There are 3 wasted INT nodes on your tree.

If you want to stick with varunastra, you need to seriously prioritize getting by the blade and deadly dilettante or your damage will be sub par.
Last edited by Sovyn on Nov 17, 2017, 3:19:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info