[3.10] Sovyn's Lazy Pally - Tanky Templar with Max Block

"
yoKiDD wrote:
Hey, I'm using your build for my new character and there's a new unique shield that's great for leveling. (and it's cheap!)

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Lycosidae

Using it with reckoning + riposte. It's great.

Looks good!

Someone must be a fan of this build....
"
Sovyn wrote:
"
FictionRip wrote:
Scaeva crit more i think ? so scaeva is better in every way ?

Nope, check my budget vs. premium screen shots

38% vs. 55%

i think the crit of scaeva doesnt appear in the tooltip i may be wrong tho . but i saw some1 mentionning that scaeva is a equivalent to a 10 % base crit weapon
"
FictionRip wrote:
i think the crit of scaeva doesnt appear in the tooltip i may be wrong tho .

Scaeva is a decent weapon and these two choices are very close. However, the character sheet offense tab is correct. I think it would be a bit better to use Bino's because the higher crit chance will make better use of Inevitable Judgement's "critical strikes ignore enemy elemental resistances" property which is very powerful.
How is it that clicking Blade FLurry seems to do more damage than holding it down (channelling it)?
IGN: ShootForTheLoot [Torment]
"
zythyl wrote:
How is it that clicking Blade FLurry seems to do more damage than holding it down (channelling it)?

Try timing a linear area both ways and see which technique is more efficient for you. :)
How are the Area of Effect Radius and Amplify nodes useful for blade flurry build?

Also - when I use bino, my dmg is 3500 but with scaeva its 3900 when i scroll over the avg dmg. Why is Bino preferred?
Last edited by ashy20011 on Dec 11, 2016, 12:26:19 AM
Can smn help me pls, i have the premium set-up, all gems 20/20, bino's and aegis and all the stuff, and i cant kill uber Izaro, i am lvl 86, need too take like 1 more dmg point, and i so pissed that i tried 5 times solo kill on uber Izaro and cant freaking do it. I have lions roar, atziri, and taste of hate flask, and in the last faze i just dont do dmg to him, and i dont know why.

I tried swithching phys to light with a 20/20 concetraded effect, same shit. I am stuck, and i am really mad cause i was hopping to farm uber lab with this build, and now that i am full build, its fking anoying not to be able to
"
ashy20011 wrote:
How are the Area of Effect Radius and Amplify nodes useful for blade flurry build?

Also - when I use bino, my dmg is 3500 but with scaeva its 3900 when i scroll over the avg dmg. Why is Bino preferred?

Blade flurry is an area skill so the area damage is self explanatory. The area size makes you able to reach packs toward edge of screen easier plus AOE size of skill as well. A must.

Copy/paste from above, I think it would be a bit better to use Bino's because the higher crit chance will make better use of Inevitable Judgement's "critical strikes ignore enemy elemental resistances" property which is very powerful.
"
____BS____ wrote:
Can smn help me pls, i have the premium set-up, all gems 20/20, bino's and aegis and all the stuff, and i cant kill uber Izaro, i am lvl 86, need too take like 1 more dmg point, and i so pissed that i tried 5 times solo kill on uber Izaro and cant freaking do it. I have lions roar, atziri, and taste of hate flask, and in the last faze i just dont do dmg to him, and i dont know why.

I tried swithching phys to light with a 20/20 concetraded effect, same shit. I am stuck, and i am really mad cause i was hopping to farm uber lab with this build, and now that i am full build, its fking anoying not to be able to

Seriously? Uber Izaro is a total pushover for me, not sure how you can't kill him. Point, click and he falls over, simple.

Edit, maybe there's a variation that I haven't run into? Try again? What's the problem anyway, is he out regenerating your damage or something?
Last edited by Sovyn on Dec 11, 2016, 4:48:56 PM
Hi Sovyn,
Been playing this build for a bit and levelled up to 53 with him and having great fun so far.

I've been using Shield Charge for movement and fortify along with Leap Slam for jumping the gaps.
One thing that makes me laugh sometimes is that the shield charge by itself in conjunction with 3 heralds sometimes ends up killing entire packs just by me running into them!!

Which got me thinking,
did you consider Shield Charge itself when you were looking at the attack skills to use?
I'm thinking, at least for the lower levels, that it might be feasible to use, but I have no idea what its going to be like at the higher levels.
Went SSF in Delve and I'm never going back.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info