[3.10] Sovyn's Lazy Pally - Tanky Templar with Max Block

I just did a double backflip....

what do you think about

*dance*

Edit: seems to me, that Crimson Jewels are the best base to get +block, needed 15 Alts, 1 Aug, 1 Regal, 1 Ex - done
Last edited by Fiktivus on Jul 17, 2015, 9:23:12 AM
Hi Sovyn, thank you for the awesome build. I have two questions for you.

First of all, I notice that you do chaos damage (from the pictures you posted at the front of this thread. However, I don't see any chaos damage dealing gear.

Secondly, how did you get 100% chance to hit for your late game build?

Thank you.
ign: grandiloquentlin
So i played around 4-5 levels with this build (currently 84) and i think i am stuck when play in a party of 4-5 while engaging 75+ maps. Need some advice from fellow lazy pallies :D
This is my gear so far

Spoiler

My Defences are
Spoiler

...and offense
Spoiler
Love your guide, enjoying the build quite a bit.

I just noticed you changed (and rather dramatically I might add) the CWDT levels.

Went from what, level 9 to a lvl 1, and rinse and repeat for the rest. What's up with the change?

Did PoE change how CWDT works again?

It won't kill me to replace them, i'm really just curious as to the change.

"
zenixmoo wrote:
Thoughts on this? Picked it up earlier from map's

Seem's like it ticks all the boxes we need and the +2 mana from each enemy hit feels pretty huge for regen

Very nice, no block though. Still worth using.
"
Fiktivus wrote:
I just did a double backflip....

what do you think about

*dance*

Edit: seems to me, that Crimson Jewels are the best base to get +block, needed 15 Alts, 1 Aug, 1 Regal, 1 Ex - done

Perfect! (For static strike at least...)
"
Hi Sovyn, thank you for the awesome build. I have two questions for you.

First of all, I notice that you do chaos damage (from the pictures you posted at the front of this thread. However, I don't see any chaos damage dealing gear.

Secondly, how did you get 100% chance to hit for your late game build?

Thank you.

Welcome grandiloquentlin!

I use an Atziri's Promise flask for DPS (incidentally I found the flask myself), this adds a portion of my physical damage as chaos damage.

Where you see 100% chance to hit is probably the stats area at the very bottom that I haven't updated yet. It's 86% with crit build now. I was waiting to get three more jewels before updating that but I probably should go ahead and do it so as not to confuse.
"
Schaff3r wrote:
So i played around 4-5 levels with this build (currently 84) and i think i am stuck when play in a party of 4-5 while engaging 75+ maps. Need some advice from fellow lazy pallies :D
This is my gear so far

Stuck how so?

If you can't keep up just hold down shift key and chain that leap slam to catch up, or replace rallying cry with faster attacks there. You could replace anvil with lazhwar if the slowdown bothers you. Your spell block is a little low anyway.

If you can't kill stuff all by yourself in 6-man maps, why would you want to? It's a party after all, they should help you out at least a little, right? Just stay all together :)

Your DPS will go up by:

- Better gloves with physical damage / attack speed

- Atziri's Promise flask

- Better jewels

- 20/20 supports on attack skill

- Levels in general, we get some nice dps nodes toward the end

If you're dying, stop doing certain things that kill you. :) I'll list them if you want.
hey man, im postin here because i've been following your build since 1.3 and now in 2.0 and dunno how come you guys have so much dps while the max dps at my current level 73, is like MAX 10k with any skills whatsoever molten strike/ static strike/ ice crash.. please let me know if i've done anything wrong or how can i increase my overall DPS. thanx a lot!

current build
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwUAAO4EswUtBjkJMwthDPcNzRQgFSAZtBo-G5cczh7fKk0rUCzpLYMvzDJONZI8LT0PPydAoEd-SshPBE9WT31QR1FgXz9i7GVNZ5to8m6qbztyqXTteA15OXrve8N82X7igFaC5INfg8yE2YTvhrOKr4rkj5mQEZvsogCplayvrj6vbK-nsz-18raKtz69Nr6nvrzAGsBmwL_BgsT2xq7RNti92sHiLORR7w7wH_Iv8wb3Mvuq_gr-VA==

current gear

auras: hatred + her of ash + her of ice
opt; pur of ele/ herald of thunder
i have also tried BoR and Dory and i either have lower dps or just the same...

optional gear

lemme know what i can do...thanx!
"
Schaff3r wrote:
This is my gear so far

Spoiler

My Defences are
Spoiler

...and offense
Spoiler
i offer you change 2 items - amulet and shield - very slow moovement speed, change for Aurora aegis and lazhvar amulet - all be good then - i promise very high survive, and +25% speed and 25-30 % spell block

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info