[3.10] Sovyn's Lazy Pally - Tanky Templar with Max Block

Hello guys,

This is my second time posting here in this thread. Today managed to hit 100 thank to Sovyn's guide followed from level 1 to level 100. Just wanted to pop by and give my thanks to him for this extemly helpfull guide which helped get to max level on my first characater. My next goal is to down atziri with this spec (probably with a few tweaks). My current gear with which i managed to level:

Spoiler

If anyone tried Atziri with this build it would be nice to get some pointers:)

My IGN: Ghiaurul ; if anyone has some questions or wants to chat abt this build.

P.S. Again many thanks for this guide. Extremly usefull for new players and still perfectly good for end game content.
"
Runner84 wrote:
Hello guys,

This is my second time posting here in this thread. Today managed to hit 100 thank to Sovyn's guide followed from level 1 to level 100.

Congratulations sir!! Quite an achievement. :) Well done, well done.
Thought I'd let everyone know that, for quite some time now, I've been putting together a mostly NOT self found suit of gear that was quite affordable yet very strong with 78% block and 76% spell block and pretty darn good DPS too. :) This will enable me to make some all new videos that can better show what this build can do. More to come!
"
Sovyn wrote:
Thought I'd let everyone know that, for quite some time now, I've been putting together a mostly NOT self found suit of gear that was quite affordable yet very strong with 78% block and 76% spell block and pretty darn good DPS too. :) This will enable me to make some all new videos that can better show what this build can do. More to come!

Good to see that you're still kickin' and running with the thread. I spent a good amount of time taking a break from the game early in the year and restarted from 0 in Ambush league. I ended making a few toons but always a templar!

"
Molochmane wrote:

Good to see that you're still kickin' and running with the thread. I spent a good amount of time taking a break from the game early in the year and restarted from 0 in Ambush league. I ended making a few toons but always a templar!

Always good to hear from you, Molochmane. :)

Thoughts on this shield for this build?
"
Route1 wrote:

Thoughts on this shield for this build?

That's new..... yep, very nice. Would work. Not the direction I'm going in currently though. Guess I better update my current gear and stats pretty soon to explain myself then. :)
Updated the guide substantially, mostly the current gear section.
"
07-25-2014 -- Added a mention about Thousand Teeth Temu in the affordable shields section
hi,

Thanks for the build, after a break of a few months, I wanted to build a not too expensive and I chose this one!

I'm level 50, no worries for the moment. Mana is not a problem. A flask keeps me easily.

My gear at the moment:

Spoiler

thanks for the guide!

Edit:

drop instantly

Last edited by vick666 on Jul 26, 2014, 8:31:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info