[3.10] Sovyn's Lazy Pally - Tanky Templar with Max Block

"
glenngvz wrote:
Thank you very much for your build.

I am playing for about 10 days now, after a year break from a bad experience in open beta.

I used your build as a guide, and kept the character alive until mid cruel, where my inexperience caused me to die multiple times.

For self-found, it is amazing, so many other builds have high-end uniques as their start point, i.e character build will not work without them.

Thanks again

Keep at it. I also had some problems with Cruel, but after some changes to the way I play, I went through Cruel without much problems.
"
glenngvz wrote:
Thank you very much for your build.

I am playing for about 10 days now, after a year break from a bad experience in open beta.

I used your build as a guide, and kept the character alive until mid cruel, where my inexperience caused me to die multiple times.

For self-found, it is amazing, so many other builds have high-end uniques as their start point, i.e character build will not work without them.

Thanks again

Welcome, glenngvz! Glad you are finding the guide handy. Yes, self found is hard. One has to go back and farm at several points to over level and find some gear. The game is designed for traders, according to the developers. However, if one does choose self found, I can't think of an easier build for it. :D
"
Mithrandelat wrote:
i've stashed that Mace for Radagast now for a week, but never catch him online ^^

Mithrandelat was not only nice enough to give me this mace for free:

He also gave me a free Daresso's courage:

Just want to thank him again for these items. DPS improved with it as follows:

Ground slam: 829.9 to 1478.9
Heavy strike: 1560.2 to 2732.8

"
Radagastt wrote:

Kudos to Mithrandelat. Well done. Always good to see lazy pallies helping each other out. :)
"
Radagastt wrote:
"
Mithrandelat wrote:
i've stashed that Mace for Radagast now for a week, but never catch him online ^^

Mithrandelat was not only nice enough to give me this mace for free:

He also gave me a free Daresso's courage:

Sharing is caring...

Good to hear the community is alright.
"
ata wrote:

Sharing is caring... Good to hear the community is alright.

Agree. Nice idea to share & trade. Chaos-huntng is frustrating...
I've got a spare
Also a mace that got me through midgame:

I'm looking to swap
or some ring or whatever.
regards.
Hey sovyn and other lazy pallys , i wondered is daresso's defiance viable to use for this build?
"
Neusbroeder wrote:
Hey sovyn and other lazy pallys , i wondered is daresso's defiance viable to use for this build?

Hi Neusbroeder. Yes, it is! The build is not optimized for endurance charges (we only have 3 instead of the maximum 7), so I would not buy this chest piece specifically for this build, but we do use them with CWDT. If you already have this, why not. You would want to be sure to have plenty of evasion. The minimum I recommend is 40%. When you are overleveled for content, the monster's chance to hit you is probably lower than 60% though. The idea with this item is to not get hit (block does not count) and then You gain an Endurance Charge on Kill and gain onslaught for 3 seconds when you get hit.
"
AChoice wrote:
"
ata wrote:

Sharing is caring... Good to hear the community is alright.

Agree. Nice idea to share & trade. Chaos-huntng is frustrating...
I've got a spare
Also a mace that got me through midgame:

I'm looking to swap
or some ring or whatever.
regards.

Could I take you up on the daresso's :D? Lookin to upgrade my Crest of Parendus and my DPS. Not sure how to link my items to the forum D: ?
"
Rawnur wrote:
Not sure how to link my items to the forum D: ?

Hello Rawnur, You can link your items by left clicking the avatar icon of your character in the upper left-hand corner of the screen while you are writing a forum post. Then, left click the item(s) you want to link and a small bit of code appears in your post where your cursor is.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info