[3.10] Sovyn's Lazy Pally - Tanky Templar with Max Block

"
Sovyn wrote:
"
nbriles2000 wrote:

welp, I found a mace thats pretty damn close to 300 deepz and I got it for 15 chaos

my damage still isn't over 3k though. I gained a couple hundred, but I guess I still dont get it lol

According to my calculator, it's 260 DPS. If only it had attack speed. Don't forget to make it 20% quality though. :)

Good call on the quality! I have a billion of those damn whetstones lol
I finally solo'd piety in merciless this morning. made me realize I need that extra push for capped res! I'm at like 50ish for everything. I think I'm going to find some gloves with +life/ dual res and attack speed to replace my slithers
How important is the +40 hp from the first bandit quest? I have a level 29 templar and I am pretty sure i have the +8% resistance. Should I rerolled a templar or what is my best option?
"
DubsIV wrote:
How important is the +40 hp from the first bandit quest? I have a level 29 templar and I am pretty sure i have the +8% resistance. Should I rerolled a templar or what is my best option?

They're close, but if you're level 29 I would just reroll, it would only take one to two days to get back to that level. 40 life for us is around 150 life after modifiers. 8% all resist I'll consider to be one talent point, which equates to 8% life. I think 8% life is around 100 life. These values are approximates based on a high level (~80) character.
Last edited by seiferoth10 on Nov 13, 2013, 6:22:26 PM
"
DubsIV wrote:

The 40 life is nice, but not a big deal. Maybe you can leave off one of the +10 resists nodes and get an extra life node instead. It should be about equivalent now that life nodes are un-nerfed.

If you really want to, you can respec your bandit choice now. It involves vendoring 20 orbs of regret plus an amber amulet to respec to Oak, for example. I assume one would do this and use the resulting tome while in normal difficulty to get the 40 life.

20 regrets is a lot to me... if it is to you too, forget all about the bandits and you will be just fine.
"
Sovyn wrote:
"
DubsIV wrote:

The 40 life is nice, but not a big deal. Maybe you can leave off one of the +10 resists nodes and get an extra life node instead. It should be about equivalent now that life nodes are un-nerfed.

If you really want to, you can respec your bandit choice now. It involves vendoring 20 orbs of regret plus an amber amulet to respec to Oak, for example. I assume one would do this and use the resulting tome while in normal difficulty to get the 40 life.

20 regrets is a lot to me... if it is to you too, forget all about the bandits and you will be just fine.

Thank you for your help. I am terrible at this game so far and really did not want to reroll. I got all my skills reset because of release and have now started to play again and decided to use your build.
"
DubsIV wrote:

Thank you for your help. I am terrible at this game so far and really did not want to reroll. I got all my skills reset because of release and have now started to play again and decided to use your build.

You bet, enjoy your time as a Lazy Pally! Let us know if you have further questions.
Sovyn here is what items I have right now:

What can improve without wasting lots of currency because I dont have much max what i can gather is 6 exalts. My gems are kinda mixed right now I use everything said in the guide.
"
Sovyn here is what items I have right now:

What can improve without wasting lots of currency because I dont have much max what i can gather is 6 exalts. My gems are kinda mixed right now I use everything said in the guide.

I think the next most important thing for you is gonna be getting a shield with about 35% block. I'm sure you could upgrade that for relatively cheap. After that, maybe quality gems where it counts and save for BoR
soul taker means no need mana for skill?
how do u get a soul taker?
Is this build viable in HC/Nemesis?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info