[2.2 updated, sub 5 min lab run video] low life kinetic blast by ddddddddddddddddddddime

finally got the right enchant after sooo many runs

can't wait to do it again with lvl 75 enchants :/

edit: 1 enchant later:
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989804

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
IGN ddddddddddddddddddddime
Last edited by stzbttln on Mar 12, 2016, 4:46:49 PM
no offense but this is just a item show off, and advertising for ur mirror service
by far no guide
the 34 pages doesnt make up for that sir.
"
Rufnet wrote:
no offense but this is just a item show off, and advertising for ur mirror service
by far no guide
the 34 pages doesnt make up for that sir.

Haven't had much time to write an indepth guide since 2.2, so I'm sorry about that. This build requires some pretty expensive gear, so I expect people who are interested by this spec to know how to level a character to 90 and then switch to this build. I also expect them to understand the principles of any low life attack builds, which are well documented and basically common knowledge by now. I added a more info in the main post but yeah, this is nothing new, anyone who can afford the gear already knows how it works.
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
have u tried uber with ur build ?

im bored of my builds atm and thinking about selling all my stuff to try a new thing
but
since i would give up several builds for special contents i want to make sure that the new one can handle most of it
"
Nyurael wrote:
have u tried uber with ur build ?

im bored of my builds atm and thinking about selling all my stuff to try a new thing
but
since i would give up several builds for special contents i want to make sure that the new one can handle most of it

Haven't personally tried since 2.2 because there isn't much incentive to do so, but it definitely can handle it easily. I think someone did a few runs on HC with a wander using kinetic blast also.

For uber, instead of herald of ice + curse on hit for bosses, I recommend using blasphemy and enfeeble. Maybe even use a spell totem with assassin's mark to top it off since we already pick 2 curses.

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
wohoo: Finally got Helm enchant:

This enchant added 10k DPS before flasks or vaal haste. Went from 175k to 185k (263k when I pop everything).

And the amount of chroms needed for 5 off is insane:

Wander is alive and well in 2.2!
Last edited by __SirPuFFaLoT__ on Mar 14, 2016, 7:45:28 PM
"
wohoo: Finally got Helm enchant:

This enchant added 10k DPS before flasks or vaal haste. Went from 175k to 185k (263k when I pop everything).

And the amount of chroms needed for 5 off is insane:

Wander is alive and well in 2.2!

congrats on the enchant and shavs colouring :P I think I got really lucky chroming mine, it took only around 1200, which represents like 2ex, I was expecting a lot more! It's worth noting that these colours aren't necessary for people playing new leagues though, 4 off colour is fine as well.

How many chromes did it take you?

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
"
stzbttln wrote:

congrats on the enchant and shavs colouring :P I think I got really lucky chroming mine, it took only around 1200, which represents like 2ex, I was expecting a lot more! It's worth noting that these colours aren't necessary for people playing new leagues though, 4 off colour is fine as well.

How many chromes did it take you?

I agree the 4 off RRGGBB works fine as well. With this you can even use a physical to light gem on physical reflect maps.

Not sure of the exact amount of chroms, it was 10-13ex worth (2-3 tabs full).
Looking to build something like this for HCP league... any suggestions on an alternative? Don't really want to go lowlife. Was thinking of ranger for frenzy charge generation and evasion.
Mess with the best, die like the rest.
Looks like a nice guide, but how is a 5 min lab run a benchmark for anything xD.

I mean you have like 500ex+ gear and my 2 ex build can do 5 min lab runs.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info