[2.2 updated, sub 5 min lab run video] low life kinetic blast by ddddddddddddddddddddime

Personally I wouldn't use blood rage in the labyrinth simply because traps do so much damage, it's kind of dangerous. I really don't need more dps, poacher's mark already gives me frenzy charges and makes me very rarely miss.

For mapping though, blood rage can be used yeah, but the current meta is more about running the lab as fast as possible.

BTW is your thread updated? I'd be interested in seeing your tree, ascendant classes and gear when you have time. Or you can post it here if you want as well.
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989804

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
IGN ddddddddddddddddddddime
"
stzbttln wrote:
Personally I wouldn't use blood rage in the labyrinth simply because traps do so much damage, it's kind of dangerous. I really don't need more dps, poacher's mark already gives me frenzy charges and makes me very rarely miss.

For mapping though, blood rage can be used yeah, but the current meta is more about running the lab as fast as possible.

BTW is your thread updated? I'd be interested in seeing your tree, ascendant classes and gear when you have time. Or you can post it here if you want as well.

i never use blood rage in the lab and neither in vulnerability maps

last post
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1486374/page/5

and i was leeching 2k es from a single monster before the patch with blood rage+0,4%leech from a jewel, in this test with 1,2%leech from the amulet, blood rage 1,5% full leech from berserker, i can't imagine how the leech feels

( with flat light dmg instead of crit on the amulet and if there was another dps implicit mod
on the rings it could be possible to gain another 30-40k real dps taking inquisitor instead of berserker but this dps isn't really needed )

with mf gear i gained like 50-60% more dps in this patch thanks to inquisitor 1 more projectile and 100%pierce, malformation and residence bosses last no more than 2 second or 1 second with well placed frost walls.

unfortunately, wander it's the only build that allows me to do all the reflect maps easily, even double reflect + 1 curse or - res, else i would play a bit of flicker/reave :p

Last edited by InAshesTheyShallReap on Mar 8, 2016, 2:29:54 AM
"
"
stzbttln wrote:

last post

and i was leeching 2k es from a single monster before the patch with blood rage+0,4%leech from a jewel, in this test with 1,2%leech from the amulet, blood rage 1,5% full leech from berserker, i can't imagine how the leech feels

( with flat light dmg instead of crit on the amulet and if there was another dps implicit mod
on the rings it could be possible to gain another 30-40k real dps taking inquisitor instead of berserker but this dps isn't really needed )

with mf gear i gained like 50-60% more dps in this patch thanks to inquisitor 1 more projectile and 100%pierce, malformation and residence bosses last no more than 2 second or 1 second with well placed frost walls.

unfortunately, wander it's the only build that allows me to do all the reflect maps easily, even double reflect + 1 curse or - res, else i would play a bit of flicker/reave :p

Thanks for the info. I was wondering how you avoid getting stunned with that tree though? Being CI I think you are even more at risk of getting stunned than low life if you don't use skyforth or unwavering stance.

Also, do you rely solely on assassin's mark to generate power charges, or do you have a another way to get them on curse immune maps, status ailment immune mobs and against single bosses like izaro?
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
"
stzbttln wrote:
"
"
stzbttln wrote:

last post

Thanks for the info. I was wondering how you avoid getting stunned with that tree though? Being CI I think you are even more at risk of getting stunned than low life if you don't use skyforth or unwavering stance.

Also, do you rely solely on assassin's mark to generate power charges, or do you have a another way to get them on curse immune maps, status ailment immune mobs and against single bosses like izaro?

i think that there are 2 ways to play
1) not high defence, i mean very low evasion and block, not very high es then avoid stun is important
2)good evasion and block, high es, then avoid stun is useless, when i get stunned (95% of times from projectiles ), i just use the movement speed to avoid manually the attacks

with evasion and block you recover from stun very quickly and the damage taken is very low, the problem is that low defence+stun you can't do difficult reflect maps, while you can with evasion+block, stun does not help vs reflect maps and where monsters deal massive hits like double extra dmg and -%res map while block and evasion result in less damage taken

i did level up templar to lvl 100 before this patch with only deflection node, so 37%block with tempest shield and 10,5k ES and i didnt have my current shield yet, never died from stun, only necropolis boss with the freeze is dangerous

i get power chargs only from the curse, but even in immune to curse maps, i dont see any difference except that monsters does not explode from the cold dmg :p ( but i dont do t13+maps anymore )
Last edited by InAshesTheyShallReap on Mar 8, 2016, 2:20:16 PM
i think herald of thunder is much better than ice now
i used ice mainly beacause 30%pierce from the tree+projectile weakness i had 95-100% pierce rather than for more dps.
now we have always 100%pierce and the 55% more dps from the curse isnt really needed, but it's needed vs the boss and you need thunder to curse the boss ( even tho they die in half a second lol )

also in my 344k dps tooltip i had 87%crit chance i think, if i wanted to cap the crit chance for fake not effective dps ( cuz i go up to 97% with the curse ) i would have 370-380k tooltip dps, i should also remove 4%speed 10%accuracy nodes that are useless with 1200 accuracy from jewellery, but i just dont play and won't play again with dps gear so i don't care

you should remove crit chance and get to 90% crit chance instead of 95% and let the 10% from assassins mark do the rest up to 100%, you lose tooltip but gain effective dps
Last edited by InAshesTheyShallReap on Mar 9, 2016, 2:47:56 AM
Got the shavs but not sure about colours doe ,need 5 off or can i run something in a 4 off setup?
Sp00ky scary skeltal
"
Theoneknow wrote:
Got the shavs but not sure about colours doe ,need 5 off or can i run something in a 4 off setup?

You can run with those colours nor problem. You can use KB - WED - life leech - crit dmg - GMP - pierce, and try to stack attack speed on the tree and jewels as much as possible. Eventually it will be better to use 5 off though, but it's not urgent.

@inashestheyshallreap: Hmm I think herald of thunder's lightning bolt only happens after killing a shocked enemy, so no much different from herald of ice if the mob is close to the boss.

The only time I think it would be useful is against uber atziri or eventually uber izaro, but I think in those situations it would be better to curse more reliably using blasphemy anyway. I'll remember to try it though, thanks.

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
Think i managed to put together some decent starter gear gonna be crafting things onto the gear like crit on wand etc
Sp00ky scary skeltal
is there a guide for this build?
"
Theoneknow wrote:
Think i managed to put together some decent starter gear gonna be crafting things onto the gear like crit on wand etc

Definitely focus on the crit chance for that wand rather than damage. The damage can come from your auras anyway. Try to get as high crit as possible and use maligaro gloves + vaal pact instead of acuity. Also, use pcoc gem in your 6L since you dont have skyforth generating power charges.

@syraen: I haven't really had time to write up a guide, but the same principles apply for all low life attacks builds :

-Get a shavs,
-run as many auras as you can while picking up aura node son the tree.
-Use crown of eyes and stack spell damage (because it increases both elemental damage and physical damage at once).
-Aim for around 4 attacks per second, ideally a bit more.
-Try to cap crit chance at 95% using ice golem and power charges.
-Get vaal pact or acuity for instant leech and reflect safety
-You can easily dual curse with this build and herald of ice + curse on hit. I recommend poacher's mark for the frenzy charges and big accuracy boost and assassins mark for obvious reasons.

twitch.tv/steezbattalion

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info