Puncture Traps always miss when thrown on someone directly on top of you

"
Firebrand76 wrote:
"
Well there's a separation in bear traps vs puncture traps in that one can't be blocked, missed, or dodged.

True, blocked and missed. Bear traps can be dodged though.

Really? I always thought they could be spell dodged only (back when they were tagged as spells. That's changed to 'cast' now).

If you can dodge a bear trap, why can't you evade it? hmm..
IGN: @GreenDude
I never read this before, but apparently the damage is a type of secondary effect, which acts like a spell. The damage is secondary, so apparently that's why it doesn't get bonuses from spell damage? Weird, never would have found this out were it not for the wiki.
greendude you're questioning whether it is a bug, and anyone can email chris lol.

nothing you were doing in this thread was helpful, and you're definitely not trying to be helpful by questioning if it's a bug rather than doing whatever it is you normally do.
"
robbie5325 wrote:
greendude you're questioning whether it is a bug, and anyone can email chris lol.

nothing you were doing in this thread was helpful, and you're definitely not trying to be helpful by questioning if it's a bug rather than doing whatever it is you normally do.

Well we have each other on skype actually but thats besides the point.

And raising questions like "is it a bug?" the idea is to make every1 step back, think about it first and then comment. What if it wasnt a bug and you guys were going to report it as a bug?

I'm allowed to post here and say what I have to say just like you are. For the most part I try and contribute or answer someone else's contribution by agreeing, disagreeing or raising points about the matter. If you'd like to continue this discussion via pm, please do so. But this should end in this thread for it has gone on for too long and is way off topic. Last thing we need is to get customer support in here deleting everyone's posts again.

Can we stay civilized?
IGN: @GreenDude
Last edited by GreenDude on Jul 10, 2014, 2:54:38 PM
"
robbie5325 wrote:

There's nothing wrong in questioning whether it is a bug or intended, having different pov is what is good for feedbacks.

Also seeing all your post so far, all you were doing was insulting others in this thread, i don't see how this is helpful at all.
IGN: DullahanTheHeadless
"
GreenDude wrote:
And raising questions like "is it a bug?" the idea is to make every1 step back, think about it first and then comment. What if it wasnt a bug and you guys were going to report it as a bug?

I've recently tested again and found out that what you name lock throwing traps on top of someone, you don't actually throw the trap directly on top of the enemy. I always thought it did and never quite noticed because it was always in the heat of the moment in which I would do so.

To be quite honest, no one but Firebrand was able to hint at this and try to clear up my misunderstanding. The entire thread was about the logic of why it was that way, while I kept arguing that it wasn't even that way at all.
Make deerstalker legacy ok
"
Pillowapnts wrote:

Solves nothing.

This WHOLE thread is Obsolete and does nothing but http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll
"
VZ58 wrote:
"
Pillowapnts wrote:

Solves nothing.

This WHOLE thread is Obsolete and does nothing but http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll

Your mother solves nothing

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info