Fightgarr going for 2nd 1000 account, possibly 2nd top 20

"
terrex wrote:
"
Hilbert wrote:
"
I agree that one person getting 2x in top 20 is pretty unfair for others. It's a matter of time you are able to dedicate. The no lifers will always have the advantage.

Try doing only 10 races a season then talk.
You are at last at 66/86 races.

Hey it's mr posting irrelevant information. Aren't you due for another conspiracy post that gets you another temp ban? I have no interest in 2x in top 20. Already proved it.

Sadly most of my Temp Bans are shaming RMT scum.

Maybe I should start doxing no lifer scum.

I guess there is other no lifer scum who loves to harass other no lifer scum.

"
Lyralei wrote:
I think they're pretty content with the possibility of having multiple means of placing high on the ladder hence the lack of action.

Chris is aware of and ok with it, at the least. He mentioned boof's feat in a news post. He's typically a bit out of the loop though, so it's possible GGG would be willing to change the rules if a fuss is made. I'm sure they wouldn't change the rules mid-season though, given S07 and the above. So Hybriis-strat is the only solution here.
Character archive: view-thread/963707
HC: 96 RIP
SC: 95 97 96 100 95 96 97 98
Settlers: 88(retired) 95 92(BPL) 94(Settlers GSF)
Last edited by unsane on Jun 25, 2014, 9:12:25 PM
I did email Chris after I got rightfully screwed over by 2 points last season of being in the top 20.

Chris said it was legit and as long as he doesn't break any rules he is allowed to do this. Just thought I'd give a clear warning to everyone who is actually competing for top 20 that they know 100% this is allowed. Last season I was unsure, since in every other scenario multiple accounts don't get extra rewards, I figured this would also apply.

I personally will not go for top 20 unless I remain close to it. The schedule is dogshit and after what happened to me last season and how Chris handled it, I'm pretty disgusted to even care.

"
unsane wrote:
So Hybriis-strat is the only solution here.

Racing is now also PvP.
No it's not because PVP means CT and me within the top rankings(in solo at last)

Racing is a slotmachine, prefering players with a better connection and RAMDisk/SSD.
"
Hilbert wrote:
No it's not because PVP means CT and me within the top rankings(in solo at last)

Racing is a slotmachine, prefering players with a better connection and RAMDisk/SSD.

If those are your excuses for being bad at racing sure, but I disagree sir.
When did I seriously race aside of season 2?
I don't even got the most recent patch installed.

The race modes are incredibly boring.
The shedule is garbage.
It's the same shit for 3 seasons.

Show what you got in CT(oh wait Zoroxo and friend tried) but Zoroxo ran away after being hit and almost killed and his friend got killed. So Zoroxo went back to grief level 11-12 at level 19.
What high Class CT player....

Some Descent Slotmachines.
Endless Crap Slotmachines.
12 min "Rare 2hander and MS please"
1h "Sin Farming after merv"

What's interesting about that?
Nothing!
High class throat cutter reporting for duty!
[quote="Hilbert"]
CT should be around the art of PKing and not griefing lower levels.
[/quote]
http://www.twitch.tv/zoroxo123
No CTs to show your class ;)
Who cares about top 20 - certainly not me, I have enough belts already thanks. But I do want more rings!

I agree with Mors that GGG was foolish/cruel to incentivize me to do this via the Berek's rewards, but here we are, and I'm not stopping now. If you "pro racers" want to throw away demis by blocking my sidequest clears that's cool, I guess. Anyway I mainly started doing them because farming the last zone for half the race is boring as fuck and sidequests help stave off my insanity.

So I'LL SEE YOU IN THE DEN BITCHES

Alternative inflammatory statements I thought about using in this post

- If boof can do it, I certainly can too (j/k boof you da man, feel free to kick my ass any time)
- (with funny accent) I am the best gamer in the WORLD
- Some pseudo-math demonstrating how many times better I am than other racers based on point totals
- rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

EDIT: I should probably also add that since I'm already planning to go this far, I WOULD also be shooting for 2 top 20's (well, at least 1...) if the alt art demi was something that was in-game visible, but since it isn't I don't care. Someone else can have them. More food for thought, though.
Last edited by Fightgarr on Jun 26, 2014, 12:57:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info