Looking for feedback on the current state of racing / Season 8

First,i like to thank GGG for a great game and the even better content that they are always adding to it :)

As for the race season, i must say i loved it alot(Decent Champions is my favorite after all) altrough i got the distinct inpression sometimes that ranged classes/builds have more of an advantage at times since they can blow away groups from a safe distance making it easier to lvl up faster.

Only other thing i did't really like were the haphazard race times,since the best race types DC,EL) were always in the middle of the night for me(i live in the Netherlands btw)wich made it quite inpractical for me to play on a weekday and even in weekends(i do have to sleep u know) so try to get races to be every 2 hours in the evening or on whatever ways u guys are able to do that for each timezone/continent.

As for tips, i would absolutly LOVE to have a clock in the game so u can see when races start as well for those times u totally forget the world so u don't overplay and get late for work again.

For races there should be a countdown clock so u can see how long u have left, since ppl are always asking in chat how long they still have and the chat messages used now can be easely missed if chat is crowded.

As for a location for both clocks, put it underneath the minimap, since that the best location if u ask me.

I also loved the Ambush and Invasion leagues.
They were fun and hard and gave more then eneugh challenges at times.
Especially like the fact that u could change the property's of the lockboxes, hope to see more of things like that, as well as unique lockboxes or something similar :)

Atm i'm enjoying the month-long races and all the different league mods every new week.
Definitly something u guys should repeat every time there's a hole between leagues couse of switching :)

Anyway, keep up the good work!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info