"

if everyone fullclears most zones after brutus including halls every race how does it have anything to do with adapting to new stuff? sure it takes some time to get used to fast pace, trying to craft asap but in the end the records and most individual races will be decided by who gets best density in halls and manages to kill grav

you can imagine current DC to be like this: everyone starts at lvl1 on fixed seed ledge, you run through it once and whoever had best density wins the race. this is overly simplified but it seems like some ppl dont understand the way DC is this season

On my 3.1m run, my packs werent amazing, and i cleared about 1/2 of halls 3, there is more about the strategy than you think =). I could have gotten like 300k more exp possibly if my zone layout wasnt against me. ( im not good at saying how much exp you should get in this big of area )

-Vanilla races ruined by corrupted zones
-Endless ledge still has earlier discharges than lightning resist
-For some reason there seems to be way to many burst races
-Descent champions has a really really low skill cap. I know that GGG wants everything to be more fair and balanced among the same top 20 that win everything, and new people who just wants to have fun. But please leave the signature race out of it.

Spoiler
[quote="Hilbert"]
CT should be around the art of PKing and not griefing lower levels.
[/quote]
http://www.twitch.tv/zoroxo123
"
ZoRoXo wrote:

-Descent champions has a really really low skill cap. I know that GGG wants everything to be more fair and balanced among the same top 20 that win everything, and new people who just wants to have fun. But please leave the signature race out of it.

Spoiler

100% agree
"
ZoRoXo wrote:

Spoiler

Great points. :)
Do any of you really enjoy docks then though? The same problems exist in the "vanilla" core of the game in docks that exist in the halls 3 randomization.
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
"
Morsexier wrote:
Do any of you really enjoy docks then though? The same problems exist in the "vanilla" core of the game in docks that exist in the halls 3 randomization.

and sins + crypt too, but atleast you can reset zones so if you arrive 1min earlier you have advantage... is there any advantage for reaching halls 1 minute earlier in dc? i guess not since everyone ends up full clearing them anyway
Last edited by janimauk on Jun 19, 2014, 1:22:00 AM
"
janimauk wrote:
"
Morsexier wrote:

and sins + crypt too, but atleast you can reset zones so if you arrive 1min earlier you have advantage... is there any advantage for reaching halls 1 minute earlier in dc? i guess not since everyone ends up full clearing them anyway

Until someone full clears the entire race after rukuku, I think there is room for improvement. That said, who is actually doing this? Witch and Templar?

Again I come back to, the paradigm is different for this race. Arriving early, aka extra time to kill monsters, is wrong and it means you did not stay in an earlier zone for as long as you should have.

I understand why you might not like that race, I'm not the biggest fan of it, but I also am so beyond over farming docks.
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
"
Morsexier wrote:
"
janimauk wrote:
"
Morsexier wrote:

Until someone full clears the entire race after rukuku, I think there is room for improvement. That said, who is actually doing this? Witch and Templar?

Again I come back to, the paradigm is different for this race. Arriving early, aka extra time to kill monsters, is wrong and it means you did not stay in an earlier zone for as long as you should have.

I understand why you might not like that race, I'm not the biggest fan of it, but I also am so beyond over farming docks.

Again, i got 3.1m and didnt clear atleast half of halls 3, could have improved my run ALOT. So i agree

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info