and the density between same zone can still make several lvl difference
Density RNG is extremely frustrating. Not even getting 1 level from ledge sometimes. Things like that do honestly cost you a level or 5+ mins of farm trying to fish for xp.
2014 we make DC the sig and we put in the most op weapon we can think of that witches and templars can use the whole race.
Pack density is obviously a thing, But you "guys" are making it out to be ALOT more than it is. I watch vods of the races, and it seems like no one is adapting to the new race at all. Its Very different than the last DC in the way it should be done, and i just see ALOT of things being done that make no sense. I've been first in literally every DC race except the first one, and one other before dieing. I dont think that i am simply getting the BEST packs every race.

In short : It seems no1 is adapting to the new race. IMO
"
lPeeps wrote:
Pack density is obviously a thing, But you "guys" are making it out to be ALOT more than it is. I watch vods of the races, and it seems like no one is adapting to the new race at all. Its Very different than the last DC in the way it should be done, and i just see ALOT of things being done that make no sense. I've been first in literally every DC race except the first one, and one other before dieing. I dont think that i am simply getting the BEST packs every race.

says the guy who gets the best pack density
"
renruB wrote:
"
lPeeps wrote:

LOL

The peeps rng is real, that is for sure.

"

the guy whos only race win is a 12 min burst should not be talking =)
"
lPeeps wrote:

if everyone fullclears most zones after brutus including halls every race how does it have anything to do with adapting to new stuff? sure it takes some time to get used to fast pace, trying to craft asap but in the end the records and most individual races will be decided by who gets best density in halls and manages to kill grav

you can imagine current DC to be like this: everyone starts at lvl1 on fixed seed ledge, you run through it once and whoever had best density wins the race. this is overly simplified but it seems like some ppl dont understand the way DC is this season
Last edited by janimauk on Jun 18, 2014, 6:56:58 PM
"
janimauk wrote:
you can imagine current DC to be like this: everyone starts at lvl1 on fixed seed ledge, you run through it once and whoever had best density wins the race. this is overly simplified but it seems like some ppl dont understand the way DC is this season
Don't forget about gem drops, I'm still hoping that flameblast drops for me and rip ZoRoXo's lvl 24 record Kappa
Your area damage can went from 35 to 3500 just by one gem drop
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
"
jstq wrote:
"
janimauk wrote:
Don't forget about gem drops, I'm still hoping that flameblast drops for me and rip ZoRoXo's lvl 24 record Kappa
Your area damage can went from 35 to 3500 just by one gem drop

was mainly talking about witch and templar but yeah, thats how it is for scion and shadow

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info