Season 8 rewards

"
JeIlySickLe wrote:
Also, does anyone find it weird people just try and find ways to judge people.

Nope, that is about as human as it gets!
Ahhhhh messed this up.
Last edited by terrex on Jun 2, 2014, 11:28:38 AM
Somehow posted on the wrong topic. Either way, that 7 point reward. Hope to win lots in raffles :O.
Last edited by terrex on Jun 2, 2014, 11:28:44 AM
Yeah GGG is very generous this season !
"
Nightmare90 wrote:
:O

A nice Pillar at 14 points.
Always wanted to work a build around this unique.

Same here. Never found one either, so definitely looking forward to getting one of those. 3 dragons and even immortal flesh should be reasonably attainable as well and also could be fun to make builds around. I haven't even bothered with a lot of the seasons so far since the rewards weren't interesting. If I did, it was only to 30 points or so at most. This season looks like it's going to be a lot more interesting. Not necessarily the rarest or most powerful uniques, but at least ones that give some interesting build possibilities.
what kind of build can you do with immortal flest? Maybe something with Veil of the Night?
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
"
jstq wrote:
what kind of build can you do with immortal flest? Maybe something with Veil of the Night?

CoD + Anything Build? :P
OK. so here is my feedback on season rewards in general:

I'd skipped a few seasons, just got into the Descent and Endless Ledge races now.
They're fine, because I get my time's worth even if I die. Which I did.
What bugs me though is that I cannot use the Lifesprig item for example in the upcoming league (would make only sense as starter item) until 30 days past in.
WTF?
So, basically, the game is created for full-time only pro-players? While they can make exalts out of void batteries, bereks respites & shit after 30 days (an amount of time needed to generate a feasable amount of ex in the market) while I start completely fresh? Together with all the other unhappy fellows that cannot follow a "TV-Race-schedule"? Is that it?

I am not arguing that awards shouldn't be used in new leagues. I understand it is necessary and is fine. I just cannot understand why you cannot split the rewards (low leveling uniques available at once at start - while high tier uniques have that 30days grace period) or even accumulate item rewards for completing challenges & shit in the game (to use in the upcoming leagues).
See my stats: http://poestatistics.com/users/wiraqucha/
Seems not updated for whatever reason: http://exilestats.com/account.php?id=265406
Discontinued profile: http://exilestats.com/account.php?id=40468
Why the prismatic ring at 50 points, surely that is easy enough to make, or is that a wooden spoon prize.

Im really keen on Bereks pass, hoping to get that before season ends
Some think its ok for crafting but its actually not much better than ilvl 75 prismatic
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info