HC LLD tourney Starts June 13th (LvL 28 PvP Tournament with ladder/prizes)

"
Hmm June 13, that'll be tricky for me. I also start a regular work schedule on the 16th, so I'll probably have trouble with time conflicts. Hopefully I can participate in some capacity.

EDIT: Also, let's maybe keep it one character per account for now? I'm looking at the sign-up sheet right now and if we have separate rules here and there, people are going to be confused about what they're allowed to do.

I'm not sure what your refering to. We set a one char rule for the season, and haven't changed it since. Originally we just had no rule about it so we didn't ask for people's char name.

Also, June 13th is the start of the season. But you have an entire week to get your matches done, you don't need to do them all on june 13th. Have you read everything?
IGN: @GreenDude
"
GreenDude wrote:
"
Hmm June 13, that'll be tricky for me. I also start a regular work schedule on the 16th, so I'll probably have trouble with conflicts. Hopefully I can participate in some capacity.

EDIT: Also, let's maybe keep it one character per account for now? I'm looking at the sign-up sheet right now and if we have separate rules here and there, people are going to be confused about what they're allowed to do.

I'm not sure what your refering to. We set a one char rule for the season, and haven't changed it since. Originally we just had no rule about it so we didn't ask for people's char name.

Also, June 13th is the start of the season. But you have an entire week to get your matches done, you don't need to do them all on june 13th. Have you read everything?

Oh I misinterpreted what you said on the first page about players still being able to swap characters. Haven't read everything, just skimmed but will read again later.
hype!

So we are sure to breech 20+ players for HC LLD? I think there are 14-15 signed up through the poearena website.
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
The 20 required players was just a headcount to show GGG some numbers. if we are short one, i won't be cancelling the tournament. However, I hope we get more than 20. The more, the more fun it will be.

Hopefully we can impress GGG too for future seasons.
Have you posted this event in General/Gameplay Discussion? It might not be a bad idea to use those forums to spread the word; not enough people check this sub-forum and the Reddit post has already been lost among others. I don't think Support would move the thread as long as you state that you're posting the event outside of PvP Feedback in order to reach a much greater number of people.

Anyway, just a suggestion if you haven't pursued it.
"
Have you posted this event in General/Gameplay Discussion? It might not be a bad idea to use those forums to spread the word; not enough people check this sub-forum and the Reddit post has already been lost among others. I don't think Support would move the thread as long as you state that you're posting the event outside of PvP Feedback in order to reach a much greater number of people.

Anyway, just a suggestion if you haven't pursued it.

Not a bad suggestion. HC registration ends tonight tho so if I do post it, it will most likely be for SC players.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info