Path Of Exile WORLD 1v1 Vicious Cattle PvP Tournament Week 2 Sign Up! LLD

A couple of things to improve on for next time.

-If you want to obs and stream the matches, you MUST be able to find a way to kill yourself at the start of the match so that you can watch one of us in FPV, following around us on the map is a terrible way to spectate, you set off traps, pull aggro on minions, accidentally flicker to you, and you had stuff that damaged me a couple different times on CoDT. You can do this by going CI and using Caustic Mana Flasks, or using expensive skills on Blood Magic, or casting Blood Rage. Whatever it is you do, you need to do this. It was the most frustrating thing to deal with, especially during my first match.

-Make the format of the rounds more clear. I knew that I was about to lose to Enzyme, but i'm quite honestly still confused how you concluded halfway through the match that I had lost.

-Fix the misleading start times. I had several people asking me before the start of the tournament when the tournament was starting because you had posted multiple different times for when the tournament was going to actually start. The time that was my understanding to be the start time was an hour before the tournament actually started, I would like this to be more clear.

Overall I appreciate the effort you have put out so far, and I think with some small changes the tournament can be a lot better the next time. Also, congrats to Enzyme for winning.
ก็็็็็็็็็็IGN:Varanice(90 EA Marauder); Aura_Amoureux (8X LL Aurastack Cyclone Scion)
Softore Shop Thread #665265 -Uniques, Race Rewards, Gems, and more.
I also play LLD PvP in SC, and race as Witch or occasionally Scion.
www.twitch.tv/varanice
Last edited by Varanice on May 31, 2014, 7:20:03 PM
Gary pls.
Last edited by Xantaria on Jun 7, 2014, 12:29:52 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info