s8 signature

dc confirmed s8 sig... thoughs?
could be worse. if they balance it out like they say they are i really have no problems with it.
Shadow gets Glacial Cascade, still weaker than flameblast but could help to kill High HP targets faster.

I Like this race, but as a signature? dont know

NurbelST Level 97 Low Life Animate Weapon (Standart)
DerNurbler Level 96 Low Life Animate Weapon (Talisman/Standart)
Animate_Weapon_for_Life (Essence)

I don't think D:C is particularly competitive no matter how long the race is. That being said, what would an ideal time for people who've placed near the top be?

From my (outdated?) experience as a shadow, 40 minutes is basically no different than an hour; an hour is actually probably best for shadow just because the top record may actually include killing Gravicius. For all the other classes that are actually good and able to kill Gravicius within the time limit (and have time to spare!), is shortening the race going to change anything? Seems like inner halls rng is still going to be problematic, just as it is in a 1 hour.

I haven't played with glacial cascade ever, but based on support gems available during the race, I can't imagine it being much better than EK/traps, if at all. That strategy was actually inferior to leap slam/double strike at the top end anyways.
Last edited by Kheffin on May 16, 2014, 12:08:46 PM
D:C couldn't possibly work as a signature if it was 1 hour, unless they added two extra hall zones or something like that. So I'm actually happy that it's 45 mins.

If it was one hour it would be absolutely silly. Find good gear and have a really sick run? Sorry Halls 3 is pretty much empty with 5 mins left on the clock = punished for going fast.
#1 Victim of Murphy's Law.
well in a way I kinda regret not taking them seriously, I'll have some catchup to do on the top of being bad, but on the other hand I finally realized that every rewards that i got until now are sitting useless in my stash, and if I wanted a fake sense of competition I'd go back playing ||||| on the korean ladder
I still masturbate to the memory of getting raped by liquid hero whereas the only sig demi I got had a bad taste of flavorless rng ashes

you'll probably read my name in lights when I die to rukuku from time to time
"
Pam wrote:
the only sig demi I got had a bad taste of flavorless rng ashes

nice

On the bright side, this sig will be under an hour long, so the suffering will be kept pretty short.
"
Kheffin wrote:
I don't think D:C is particularly competitive no matter how long the race is. That being said, what would an ideal time for people who've placed near the top be?

From my (outdated?) experience as a shadow, 40 minutes is basically no different than an hour; an hour is actually probably best for shadow just because the top record may actually include killing Gravicius. For all the other classes that are actually good and able to kill Gravicius within the time limit (and have time to spare!), is shortening the race going to change anything? Seems like inner halls rng is still going to be problematic, just as it is in a 1 hour.

I haven't played with glacial cascade ever, but based on support gems available during the race, I can't imagine it being much better than EK/traps, if at all. That strategy was actually inferior to leap slam/double strike at the top end anyways.

With the caster buffs last season EK/traps seemed to be better than leapslam. You could make leap slam shadow work but it required to roll like 60 IPD weapons. I had so many runs where I just couldn't find the next weapon upgrade and it slowed me down a lot.

With the item changes, depending on what they are EK shadow will probably be better or another super sekret build that I don't really want to share :). Glacial cascade just seems like a useless skill that won't really mean anything besides maybe killing brutus faster...
Last edited by Rithz on May 17, 2014, 5:22:54 PM
Ive got doubts about a 45 minute anything being competitive, as theres just too little time to smooth out rng. And D/DC are already brutal with monster rng thanks to the inability to reset zones.

Otoh the revamped base DC sounds decently improved, aside from no mentioned change to halls 3 being a mindless lit res check.
IGN: KoTao
I hope they put in some vendors for IPD recipe in the revamped version.
[quote="Hilbert"]
CT should be around the art of PKing and not griefing lower levels.
[/quote]
http://www.twitch.tv/zoroxo123

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info