LLD 28 - Dual Claw Build

Found a pretty decent claw today while farming for lvl 28 dueling gear.

I've been holding onto this one for a year now.

Now that i finally have a set of decent claws it's time to make another lvl 28. Problem is, I have never played a dual wield build.. Matter of fact, I've never even tried a critical build... So here I am seeking advice! I'm going to leave this post as is for right now and I will update with questions as I research this build. In the meantime feel free to offer insight from experiences you have had with similar builds!

---------

As far as passives, what would be more effective? Focus on high critical chance or critical multiplier? Imagine I will have to keep 4 Diamond flasks on the belt at all times?

Was messing around on Shadow tree and can get 185% chance while keeping 76% life and 48% attack speed.
Last edited by VZ58 on May 15, 2014, 9:07:46 AM
Anyone?
I haven't seen a good claw build yet so these are just ideas:

-Stacking life leech (claw nodes, carnage heart, blood rage with quality + enhance, al dhih offhand)
-Cyclone so you can keep leeching while stun/knockback immune
-Puncture, maybe with gloves corrupted with vulnerability on hit
Change of plans, going 1 hand / shield
I have been using a 1H/Shield Claw build for a long time now.
i never play anymore though.

Timeworn claws can have some massive dmg but have slow attack speed.
i pretty much had to get attack speed passives and jewelry to make up for it.
its a really easy build actually.

(For tanky/ sword kb builds/Facebreakers)--Flicker-->Puncture--->Whirling blades to get away-->repeat "need lots of AS to use WB"

(For Casters)--- Flicker--->doubleStrike----Whirling blades till they die

**Puncture is insane btw***

I went armor and life with my build,
I got lots of life regen and use vitality aura,
"if i link blood magic to whirling blades and flickerstrike i never even see my life go down before its back up"

hope all this helps

EDIT: lmk if you decide to sell that claw

IGN Oprahs_Gynecologist
Last edited by KelcieBadger on May 20, 2014, 11:13:08 AM
Kelcie you scamming fart sack of shit. defame etc

~

tried a few different things out in the past like vaal pact, but LL% didn't work well at all. 20% loh/12loh from blinder, double/multi works verywell

maybe if you ran crit flasks you could try using LL% aswell

apart from that, kelcie is correct and what not

"
VZ58 wrote:
I dropped 2 exalts on it and not have 3 top dmg rolls and top attack speed. all 4 top tier rolls are on the low end though, need to drop some divines on it so looking to sell some of my LLD gear.

Build is pretty much complete went claw/shield Shadow. So far whirling blades is very effective against all opponents, also very boring and requires little to no skill... Double strike leaves much to be desired when facing any knockback heavy strike builds. I have noticed that with Double strike, DPS shows higher with multistrike but it seems more effective without. My main lld uses jagged foil flicker/heavy strike so I don't want to try that out yet. I was thinking about puncture for a good hit and run skill when needed, probably end up using it on traps so i can toss them from a safe distance though.

This is also one of my first attempts with a LLD leech/gain on hit build and it seems to be very effective! Currently at 25% Leech and 34 Gain on Hit. The rest of my gear has a LOT of room for improvement, just kind of threw it together.

holy shit love that claw
Last edited by exmse on May 22, 2014, 2:17:04 AM
I dropped 2 exalts on it and not have 3 top dmg rolls and top attack speed. all 4 top tier rolls are on the low end though, need to drop some divines on it so looking to sell some of my LLD gear.

Build is pretty much complete went claw/shield Shadow. So far whirling blades is very effective against all opponents, also very boring and requires little to no skill... Double strike leaves much to be desired when facing any knockback heavy strike builds. I have noticed that with Double strike, DPS shows higher with multistrike but it seems more effective without. My main lld uses jagged foil flicker/heavy strike so I don't want to try that out yet. I was thinking about puncture for a good hit and run skill when needed, probably end up using it on traps so i can toss them from a safe distance though.

This is also one of my first attempts with a LLD leech/gain on hit build and it seems to be very effective! Currently at 25% Leech and 34 Gain on Hit. The rest of my gear has a LOT of room for improvement, just kind of threw it together.
hit me up to duel my dual strike dagger shadow, im interested to see the dps on ur build

ign: shmear
Very nice lv 28 claws!

Im preparing a dual wield low life claw build, you shouldnt underestimate last resort as a off hand best claw ever ;)
You ARE my Bitch of burden!
"Stay Alive exile! Or you'll be the next zombie someone raises off the beach." - Altnaharra
" Be Excellent To Each Other" -MikeP_GGG
"If you die to yourself are you still the victor? " - BEX_GGG
Life leech/life gained on hit leaves much to be desired for LLD... Have changed the build to a ranger and am happy with it so far.

Also, dropped 3-4 divines on the claw and it broght the pdps up to 168.x. Don't think i can get it much higher without investing a crap ton of divines. Total investment; 2 super lucky exalts, 3-4 divines and 20 whetstones.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info