Where oh where has all the pvp events gone?

"
MrEnzyme wrote:
"
MassAsster wrote:
PvP at this stage is just really sad.. It needs large scale battles, this one on one crap is great for a duel, but really just a sad state by today's game standards.

Speak for yourself. I (and plenty of other people) like 1v1 and smaller fights like 2v2/3v3. This game doesn't lend itself to large scale fights anyway, it just becomes a mess.

"today's game standards" (whatever that means) don't have anything to do with it.

Means one on one duels have been done, played out, been there, done that, got the T-shirt. You can keep your one on one BS in the game , I'm just implying that if you want to attract new faces and keep the game interesting, it's all about the large scale PVP in addition.
Need free guild/clan hosting?
Check us out at http://Es-Gamers.com
Last edited by MassAsster on Apr 28, 2014, 9:19:24 PM
"
MassAsster wrote:
Means one on one duels have been done, played out, been there, done that, got the T-shirt. You can keep your one on one BS in the game , I'm just implying that if you want to attract new faces and keep the game interesting, it's all about the large scale PVP in addition.

Which is wrong. Large scale pvp in this game is a novelty at best; a chaotic mess. Saying that it has to be "kept interesting" because 1v1-3v3 somehow aren't good enough is opinion, not fact.
Last edited by MrEnzyme on Apr 28, 2014, 10:06:05 PM
"
MrEnzyme wrote:
"
MassAsster wrote:

Which is wrong. Large scale pvp in this game is a novelty at best; a chaotic mess. Saying that it has to be "kept interesting" because 1v1-3v3 somehow aren't good enough is opinion, not fact.

It's all opinion.... even yours ;)

And I agree, if done incorrectly, it could be a chaotic mess.. but also something that has a very large draw if done right
Need free guild/clan hosting?
Check us out at http://Es-Gamers.com
Last edited by MassAsster on Apr 28, 2014, 10:50:12 PM
"
MassAsster wrote:
"
MrEnzyme wrote:
"
MassAsster wrote:
PvP at this stage is just really sad.. It needs large scale battles, this one on one crap is great for a duel, but really just a sad state by today's game standards.

Speak for yourself. I (and plenty of other people) like 1v1 and smaller fights like 2v2/3v3. This game doesn't lend itself to large scale fights anyway, it just becomes a mess.

"today's game standards" (whatever that means) don't have anything to do with it.

ahaha LOL!.

il take 1v1 2v2 and 3v3 over massive(wow) pvp any day.

───▄▄─▄████▄▐▄▄▄▌
──▐──████▀███▄█▄▌
▐─▌──█▀▌──▐▀▌▀█▀
─▀───▌─▌──▐─▌
─────█─█──▐▌█ 😈Oni😈
the fact is that 1v1 - 2v2 - 3v3 sucks too, so your argument is pointless.
you play a year to wear ur pvp, another year to get used to it and to perfect all, and then in 2 days you get bored cause there is no population and settings sucks. oh and ofc ggg keep trolling us
PvP Team Omniscient

IGN: aBearTrap / AnExplosiveArrow

[quote="MullaXul"]ICU + alpha, bad idea[/quote]
there being no one in normal arena is so zzzzzz
I personally just want them to try a longer term cut throat league. Enough time for multiple characters to be made, an economy, and experiment with really fun builds =D
"

I'm playing Dark Souls 2 now, pvp is good there, laggy but at least there's something

Hey buddy. I'm playing Dark Souls 2 as well. Taken a break from pvp here for the past 2 or 3 months. Not sure when I'm coming back at this point, unless they make some improvements here I guess.
IGN: _Firebitch
"
Firebrand76 wrote:
"

I'm playing Dark Souls 2 now, pvp is good there, laggy but at least there's something

Hey buddy. I'm playing Dark Souls 2 as well. Taken a break from pvp here for the past 2 or 3 months. Not sure when I'm coming back at this point, unless they make some improvements here I guess.

I feel like we won't have any pvp updates for at least a year, and also the fact that GGG just turn a deaf ear on the pvp community disgust me, quoting Chris: "At Grinding Gear Games, we've always treated communication with the community as a priority", this is just a huge lie from GGG...
IGN: DullahanTheHeadless
"
Firebrand76 wrote:
"

me too but I still miss poe when I play darksouls 2. I think I am starting to lose my hair over poe's lack of pvp.
I Stream PvP Twitch.tv/GrindcoreTHRALL
THE STORY OF MY Descent into the Abysmal Afterlife( HC to SC, too Stronk!)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/346754
PK massacre, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldz09uBZ-ug

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info