Where oh where has all the pvp events gone?

All I want to do is kill people for there gear =( its not that much to ask =/
Been over a year in the works. Its never gonna come... At least not for another 6 months anyways.
Animalistic in nature, somebody help me
Is that 6 months something that has actually been said? or was that just a guess on how long they will keep delaying things for =/
"
bladed_death wrote:
Is that 6 months something that has actually been said? or was that just a guess on how long they will keep delaying things for =/

A guess. A majority of the PVP community will quit in 6 months I think. Theres just nothing for us to do.
Animalistic in nature, somebody help me
what's a pvp?
the majority of good pvpers have already quit and started playing other games
PvP Team Omniscient

IGN: aBearTrap / AnExplosiveArrow

[quote="MullaXul"]ICU + alpha, bad idea[/quote]
Last edited by tempallo on Apr 28, 2014, 6:23:08 AM
"
tempallo wrote:
the majority of good pvpers have already quit and started playing other games
]

I'm playing Dark Souls 2 now, pvp is good there, laggy but at least there's something
IGN: DullahanTheHeadless
im playing chivalry medieval warfare, the pvp is really competitive and i just love it.

Not giving up on POE, my pvp char is already geared it up to the max and so is the build, pretty much just waiting for something to happen.
IGN:Hauntworld - ICU Omniscient PvP guild
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PvP Low life crit caster / Gear -->/1829851
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HLD PvP tournaments -->/1576295
PvP at this stage is just really sad.. It needs large scale battles, this one on one crap is great for a duel, but really just a sad state by today's game standards.
Need free guild/clan hosting?
Check us out at http://Es-Gamers.com
"
MassAsster wrote:
PvP at this stage is just really sad.. It needs large scale battles, this one on one crap is great for a duel, but really just a sad state by today's game standards.

Speak for yourself. I (and plenty of other people) like 1v1 and smaller fights like 2v2/3v3. This game doesn't lend itself to large scale fights anyway, it just becomes a mess.

"today's game standards" (whatever that means) don't have anything to do with it.
Last edited by MrEnzyme on Apr 28, 2014, 9:10:59 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info