[VOD] DC Ranger Run to 26 and Duelist Signature Race

"
Varanice wrote:
"
TheuberClips wrote:
"
boof wrote:
What's wrong with Templar rewards?
I did a DC on Templar last night, got insta gibbed in first zone by crit arcers, remade, killed general and almost made 26.
This was melee though.

I guess I just find templar caster silly. I mean, wtf at Incinerate with nothing else.

Shadow should at least get Glacial Cascade now. Templar Caster deserves another look perhaps, but Ground Slam works fine. I don't know why I looked over Ground Slam as an option before, I guess I've been spending way too much time looking at shadow.

Shadow and Templar also both don't get storm call. Shadow should probably get it.

Shadow is definitely the worst class and BY FAR the most in need of attention.

Templar ... works, I guess, because Ground Slam.

All the other classes seem alright. Templar can probably stay untouched. But Shadow is sorta wtf. I mean, it has a ton of elemental damage, then gets NO elemental skills other than fire trap and freeze pulse until level 10, where it gets... lightning trap :\

IMO, give templars and shadows glacial cascade, and give shadows give storm call or firestorm. It will at least put them in a better spot.

Hell, even giving Shadows Cleave would put them in a better spot probably.

So.. what does shadow even get then?

Leap slam shadow is the way to go.

also boof you go to docks at 27??
Last edited by Rithz on Apr 13, 2014, 2:33:23 AM
"
boof wrote:
Being able to stream would make life so much easier...

why are you unable to?
"
Rithz wrote:

shhhh, secret strat

"
why are you unable to?

Just frapsing makes my frame rate pretty crappy, with interspersed periods where it just goes insane dropping to single digits.
I am assuming streaming/recording software is even more demanding, not to mention the effect it would have on my latency, as my upload is very limited.
Last edited by boof on Apr 13, 2014, 3:47:11 AM
"
boof wrote:
"
Rithz wrote:

shhhh, secret strat

"
why are you unable to?

Just frapsing makes my frame rate pretty crappy, with interspersed periods where it just goes insane dropping to single digits.
I am assuming streaming/recording software is even more demanding, not to mention the effect it would have on my latency, as my upload is very limited.

im able to stream with 0,8 upload
I use OBS for streaming and its actually way less demanding than fraps.
I guess I will look into it. I always assumed it would take more resources to record and upload than just record, and seeing as how fraps almost brings my computer to its knees....

janimauk is that 0.8 megabytes or megabits? Becayse if it's megabytes, my upload is a lot less than that.
Last edited by boof on Apr 13, 2014, 6:44:40 AM
im sure it is mbits
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
fraps is probably the worst tool to record youtube vids
obs is barely noticeable in comparison
"
Pam wrote:
fraps is probably the worst tool to record youtube vids

I'm out of the loop I guess.
I was looking at the possibility of Docks at 27. But even with the XP penalty, Docks seems better at 26.

I mean, unless Warehouses is faster than a 70% split of docks. Which I can't see being the case.

Also, yeah Fraps sucks. OBS is good, DXTory is better than fraps as well but can be pretty brutal on older harddrives and hardware if you don't set it up right. OBS local record or streaming works great though as long as you use Game Capture

And as janima said with shitty upload its still possible to stream but you might get some potato quality. You should be able to local record at like 5k bitrate if you want to make sure the quality is good though, just upload it to youtube later.
Current IGN: twitchtvTheuberelite

http://twitch.tv/theuberelite - I stream sometimes.
Last edited by TheuberClips on Apr 13, 2014, 1:20:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info