VanguardsTV's Build List

"
"
TorrentKing wrote:
Could you make a tree for right after switching to ci? I'm not sure what to get just from ur lvl 95 character.

Thanks

Edit: for your whispering ice character :p forgot to mention what character

Unless you have op jewels ready you can leave the Scion jewel nodes last, and also i didn't take ghost reaver for a while because my mana couldn't handle it til level ~80.

Something like this: https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMA37DfiukCS64bJdlbbRkRUJf0NblSU6crl5U9X0yz0B8EB0V-7-vr5B8CDlxfKjbFg_dq-tgkES2nCCycna7r7hps5Ysc3PfB5CL527iTjxrVpilPfsco-uw4njxXyYLHgpuFe4x2N4MNfPnoHb6aO2ZUpuvqujOHn98sprQMA-7vfDwFkNbK00ZxwGa-ioMJkyehL3_GEZbBxQ5I7Bhd8o_6LL8rCp7EFdcRL6a-hq5UR1ZjjDY=

What does ghost reaver have to do with mana? doesnt it just let life leach work on energy shield?
"
TorrentKing wrote:
"
"
TorrentKing wrote:
Could you make a tree for right after switching to ci? I'm not sure what to get just from ur lvl 95 character.

Thanks

Edit: for your whispering ice character :p forgot to mention what character

Unless you have op jewels ready you can leave the Scion jewel nodes last, and also i didn't take ghost reaver for a while because my mana couldn't handle it til level ~80.

Something like this: https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMA37DfiukCS64bJdlbbRkRUJf0NblSU6crl5U9X0yz0B8EB0V-7-vr5B8CDlxfKjbFg_dq-tgkES2nCCycna7r7hps5Ysc3PfB5CL527iTjxrVpilPfsco-uw4njxXyYLHgpuFe4x2N4MNfPnoHb6aO2ZUpuvqujOHn98sprQMA-7vfDwFkNbK00ZxwGa-ioMJkyehL3_GEZbBxQ5I7Bhd8o_6LL8rCp7EFdcRL6a-hq5UR1ZjjDY=

What does ghost reaver have to do with mana? doesnt it just let life leach work on energy shield?

It's mainly due to the mana cost that comes with using a 6L, I usually use reduced mana while leveling though you could also give up a damage jewel for mana leech instead either way works.
What gems would you rate most important to get quality on for your whispering ice character?

Thanks
"
TorrentKing wrote:
What gems would you rate most important to get quality on for your whispering ice character?

Thanks

1. Faster Casting
2. Damage Stuff - Spell Echo, Controlled Destruction, Herald of Ice, Cold Pen
3. Enduring Cry
4. Other Stuff
how much armour on mjolner?
"
how much armour on mjolner?

19420 with no flasks
53468 with flasks
what's your dps on arc?
Last edited by Opieoupie on Jan 9, 2016, 12:10:30 PM
"
what's your dps on arc?

Arc: 243-4622 Lightning Damage on Mjolner character, DPS tooltip is inaccurate due to cast speed affecting it.
Hey Vanguards, how much is your Whispering Ice tooltip?
Free Master Crafting Service (Breach): thread/1797112
Free Master Crafting Service (Essence): thread/1744527
Free Master Crafting Service (Legacy): thread/1857272
Free Master Crafting Service (Harbinger): thread/1952418
"
Garnier wrote:
Hey Vanguards, how much is your Whispering Ice tooltip?

Around 2.4k

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info