Exiles Everywhere

Will have the same effect as BLAMT.

The race is only about how efficient are you in evading Xandro.
I haven't had any issues with Xandro in the EE races, though that could be because I'm lucky to get into the mid teens by race end.
there is one little row in changelog - some exiles with RT wasn't always hit...
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
Before the implementation of the new exiles this was hands down the best race of the season. It was chaotic, challenging and fun! With the new one-shot exile and skeleton-lag-death exile the run part of the equation has been removed. I would like to see these new exiles balanced/tuned such that the event can be fun again. No one enjoys being one-shotted.
For me now its the most hardest and non-rewarding race. Best I can count is 1 pts.
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
"
hjerk1782 wrote:
Before the implementation of the new exiles this was hands down the best race of the season. It was chaotic, challenging and fun! With the new one-shot exile and skeleton-lag-death exile the run part of the equation has been removed. I would like to see these new exiles balanced/tuned such that the event can be fun again. No one enjoys being one-shotted.

Agreed. One shot from offscreen by flameblast here. All the sudden the circle started expanding at my feet. I started to move instantly (same mechanic as atziri fight) but not having been blessed with movement speed boots before mudflats, I had no chance.

Won't do this race again until patch note-> magnus stormborn has had his flameblast adjusted.

Xandro sucked previously because of permastun, but you generally had time to log after the first one hit you. This new stuff... nonsense.
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
This race will forever hold the record of making the biggest drop in fun factor in the shortest amount of time.
As upset as I was by the changes, I was thoroughly impressed by how quickly GGG managed to turn something fun and great into a steaming pile of throwup.

GGG: Guys check out this new sweet race!
*1 patch later*
GGG: Bahahahahah
I really like this race but I do not want this to happen again..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6SxHMnT4dE
Ouch.

It was my favorite race before they introduced him. The rest could be dealt with even if it meant running from them if you knew how they worked. That guy... well, fuck that guy.
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
this kind of race is pretty much a perfect description of the game as a whole.

people were enjoying it well (closed beta)
ggg decides that the game was too easy ( pre openbeta)
decides to act on that fear ( open beta and launch)
The game suffers immeasurably as a result

And people wonder why the forums are a cesspool of intense negativity?

Golly I wonder what caused that.....

Last edited by Saltychipmunk on Apr 14, 2014, 3:17:52 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info