Season 7 Stats Rundown

"
boof wrote:
Nice breakdown.
as someone who's won 1st in class in almost all the D:Cs I've done.

You realize that I'll be pestering you about that? You're going to have to share all your secrets m8 or ima knock you out and call me mum.
#1 Victim of Murphy's Law.
D:C being competitive is uh... interesting.

If they keep everything the same as it was before, I disagree with this. If they make it longer, then things will be a lot better. It will be great if they make the first and second area less ridiculous with the RNG it can have on layouts. Both those happen and I think I'm completely fine with this, but keep everything the same and I really disagree.

Descent coming back is great. I still have a problem with the zone progression after Hall of Heroes since it suddenly becomes +3 zone level per zone after that.

Also, for Descent and D:C both, +1 Gem RNG for casters can be pretty annoying, I'd imagine. Thankfully, I play ranger (thank god for RoA actually being the best in a race)

Still hoping for more progression based races some day... I'm pretty sure progression is best in 3:30+ races solo, speaking from the experience of being able to reach Act 2 Cruel in ~2:40 on both Ranger and Templar (although both specs used for these times have been nerfed...)

Current IGN: twitchtvTheuberelite

http://twitch.tv/theuberelite - I stream sometimes.
* Added the 1.1 patch note: "Fixed a bug in the race prize awarding where multiple characters on the same account could receive points prizes for the same race. Now, the highest level (alive) character that participated counts for points. Multiple characters can receive points in Descent, Descent: Champions and Endless Ledge races."

* Updated the numbers to include the last 18 races. Not much difference. Notable: 15% decrease in race hours rather than 21%; 39%(!) Void races; 2 more Fracturing; another 3 hour race.
Character archive: view-thread/963707
HC: 96 RIP
SC: 95 97 96 100 95 96 97 98
Settlers: 88(retired) 95 92(BPL) 94(Settlers GSF)
* Demigod's Bounty (Unique Golden Obi) introduced. Rumored to be a L12 belt with 20-30 implicit rarity.

* Signature level brackets are almost identical despite 15 minute shorter duration. Strictly harder in fact - 2nd bracket needs 1 more level. Can shrines and corruption really make that big of a difference in fixed seed? What did Chris' testing reveal? :P
* Descent top level bracket requires 1 more level (24).
* 3 hour party races top 2 level brackets require 1 more level.

* Signature and Competitive races now reward random prizes. 15/10/5 of the first 3 season rewards. Possibly because D:C became Competitive?
* Fun race random prizes scaled back for the 2nd season in a row, massively this time. Instead of 91 spread among the first 7 rewards, 60/30/10 of the first 3 season rewards. Bursts go from 32 spread among the first 7 rewards, to 20/10/3 of the first 3 rewards.
Character archive: view-thread/963707
HC: 96 RIP
SC: 95 97 96 100 95 96 97 98
Settlers: 88(retired) 95 92(BPL) 94(Settlers GSF)
oh wow they made the end of race lottery lamer

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info