Please remove shrines in competitive races please.

No news about this if it will exist or not in competitive races, although I don't really expect anyone from GGG to read this because yeah.. looks like GGG didn't take anyone's suggestions at all from season 6 to 7. I guess I'm not nugi or kripp either so why am I even bothering to post this....

Seriously though the shrines are imbalanced in races. Speed shrine/Echo shrine would be OP, along with the pack size that comes with them.

Inb4 sig records all about hitting as many acceleration shrines and as few Vaal zones.

Such record, much amaze, many skill, wow!
Since rewards are junk anyway just create antagonizing account and character names for the first page.

Acc NewDemigodglove Charname ShouldShowTheMiddlefinger

Or create a viewerbot stream and constantly rant about everything bad in PoE.

Agreed, I hope they will remove them asap.
They should definitely not be sig races and preferably not other races as well. Super RNG progression boosts with certain shrines.
I hope they seriously read this and remove shrines from signatures. Otherwise its really going to suck.
"
Rithz wrote:
I hope they seriously read this

It would make a lot of sense for shrines to not be in sigs, but going off of the announcement post, Vaal zones will be in. If they left Vaal zones in, nothing makes me think they took the time to flip off the shrines switch.
I mean, if they left in Vaal zones but took shrines out, my mind is gonna be pretty fucked.
why ggg doesn't cares about best racers opinions? :'(
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
Um, if the signature race is a Fixed Seed this season, why would it matter? Apparently everyone would be getting the same shrines.

Not trying to detract from the point regarding non-Fixed races, but I feel the sigs are the one place it's kind of okay to leave them in.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
Um, if the signature race is a Fixed Seed this season, why would it matter? Apparently everyone would be getting the same shrines.

Not trying to detract from the point regarding non-Fixed races, but I feel the sigs are the one place it's kind of okay to leave them in.

I do not believe that is how it would work. The layout tiles are the same, but the monster spawns (which shrines seem to just be a particular type of spawn) are randomized.
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info