when does season 7 start

title
This feels similar to release. S5 started the Friday 3 weeks and 2 days after the Wednesday release. The equivalent here: S7 begins Friday, March 28. Maybe shave a week off?
Character archive: view-thread/963707
HC: 96 RIP
SC: 95 97 96 100 95 96 97 98
Settlers: 88(retired) 95 92(BPL) 94(Settlers GSF)
"
unsane wrote:
This feels similar to release. S5 started the Friday 3 weeks and 2 days after the Wednesday release. The equivalent here: S7 begins Friday, March 28. Maybe shave a week off?

They usually announce seasons 2 weeks in advance. I guess if we don't get an announcement by the 14th its probably going to be later than the 28th is my guess.
Hopefully we will find out soon, I'm anxious to see what new races they will have.
BM 2H Big Physical Bigger AoE Ground Slam guide [1.3 Torment] - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1174531
"Due to same people always winning every race and low participation rate we have decided that racing will be removed from game after season six."
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
S7 may or may not be the surprise they were talking about in the news today.
"
lumisphere902 wrote:
S7 may or may not be the surprise they were talking about in the news today.

Turns out that was patch 1.1.1 heh.
Character archive: view-thread/963707
HC: 96 RIP
SC: 95 97 96 100 95 96 97 98
Settlers: 88(retired) 95 92(BPL) 94(Settlers GSF)
"
jstq wrote:

O_O
[quote="Hilbert"]
CT should be around the art of PKing and not griefing lower levels.
[/quote]
http://www.twitch.tv/zoroxo123
"
janimauk wrote:
"Due to same people always winning every race and low participation rate we have decided that racing will be removed from game after season six."

This made me laugh, it also looks like an official troll from Chris.

However, I think low participation is because most of the prizes suck.

When I raced the first few seasons prizes were so good I made alt accounts to stack up on them.

Now I look at the prize board and usually shrug then forget racing is even occurring until the yellow letters popup in the corner as I'm farming.

I think a racing overhaul would make things fresher and more interesting to some of the older players who have left the game/only come around for races.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info